Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

Serifina posted:

For those of you who are playing, I've just updated my packs to version 1.3, which includes a bunch of mod updates, a Forge update, added Vanilla Food Pantry, and some config changes to keep everything as stable and functional as possible.

The Lost Travels 1.3
City of Bees 1.3

Also, I know a lot of people dislike the Twitch app. OpenMineMods recently released and I'm working with the author to improve it. It works with MultiMC for it's launcher but otherwise will (hopefully, ultimately) be able to do everything Minecraft-related that the Twitch Desktop App does now. Right now it's already a good alternative for pack downloads.

Lost Travels is good. If it had quests or something, I could really see it being The Next Big Thing (tm)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
RFtools power is insanely easy to set up and use for the power it generates. All you need is a steady supply of pearls, and you can get 12k a tick easy.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Mekanism's got some decent bits. The Atomic Disassembler is a great pickaxe/axe/shovel multitool. The fluid tanks can work as big buckets, and it has the Fluidic Plenisher for being both a pump and for being similar to the old buildcraft floodgate.

Can you enchant or somehow get Fortune on the disassembler?

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
Any recomendations on a modpack to play with the new Thaumcraft?

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
Has anyone been able to unlock Fortress Armor and Infused Tools in the new Thaumcraft? I can't open that branch

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

Taffer posted:

Progress is back! New pack, new version, new shiny server box to run everything with great performance (hopefully). Huge thanks to everyone who helped.

Pack: (Twitch launcher) https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/progress
Server IP: 136.33.144.178
Discord: https://discord.gg/xawPyXT
Dynmap: http://136.33.144.178:8123

I'll make a real thread once I've stress tested some gameplay changes and tweaked things to my liking. No whitelist, anyone is welcome. Standard server rules apply.

E: oops i broke something, fixing momentarily

Is this still around?

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
what is the new hotness in quest modpacks?

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
Any tips on cleaning flux in thaumcraft 6? I am generating a worring amount.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
Anyone recommend a modpack where you start with a base?

Ideally I'd like a fun quest based pack where I have a starting area already built for me.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
whats the new hotness in quest mod packs?

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
Rutibex

So far I like Escape, but the quest book needs a ton of work. Also, I started randomly taking damage out of nowhere, half a heart about every 5 seconds or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat

Rutibex posted:

Yeah that's the Tough as Nails mod. Sorry, you should disable it manually (or find a source of drinking water, you are dehydrating)

Cool. I do like the goal of build this crap to win, how you do it is up to you. Maybe add an axe to the starting emergency supplies?