Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GOD IS BED
Jun 17, 2010

ALL HAIL GOD MAMMON
:minnie:

College Slice

e: sorry man, phone posting. hope the medium size is better

GOD IS BED fucked around with this message at 03:47 on May 9, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOD IS BED
Jun 17, 2010

ALL HAIL GOD MAMMON

College Slice
X-Men '92 had some fantastic bits of Gambit dialogue:

and then there was this little gag:

GOD IS BED
Jun 17, 2010

ALL HAIL GOD MAMMON

College Slice
I can't believe OML is getting such high praise. Did no one read the dialogue? He made Apocalypse sound like a cop from Powers instead of the evil ruler he actually is. The concept is cool and the art is perfect, but the dialogue makes me wanna shoot myself.

GOD IS BED
Jun 17, 2010

ALL HAIL GOD MAMMON

College Slice

X-O posted:

I think...Web Warriors confirms the existence of the multiverse. Since ... the other is a multiverse hopping book.

A new Exiles?? heck yeah, I'm down!!

GOD IS BED
Jun 17, 2010

ALL HAIL GOD MAMMON

College Slice
http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/marvels-secret-wars-9-delayed-until-january-2016

Secret Wars delayed yet again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOD IS BED
Jun 17, 2010

ALL HAIL GOD MAMMON

College Slice
Gillen actually had a joke about Land's women all being traced in his Iron Man run- some alien girl (who of course looks exactly like every other woman Land draws) asks Tony if "she looks like any other woman." Tony just smiles. Wish I could find that page.

• Locked thread