Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Yeah, this is literally the first universe reset Marvel has ever done and they've been building up to it for quite a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Deadpool posted:

Except it's not almost definitely not even going to be a reset. That's the point I think people keep missing. I mean they definitely want you to think it is. But it won't be. The fact that there are several titles that won't even tie in and other comments that Alonso has made about them not needing to fix or abandon their continuity. It's just going to be a fun giant crossover with a bunch of really weird alternate universe tie-ins. Which honestly I think is a bigger draw for me than the main series itself. I'm going to waste so much money on tie-ins here. It's like they created an event that caters directly to me as I love wacky alternate universe stories.

Okay, a continuity cleanup, whatever.

• Locked thread