Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I've been kind of wondering if this would be my kind of thing or not, but that description just sold me.

I loving loved AoA.

Oh god, are they going to fold some AoA stuff into the main universe?

Maybe it, look at number 3 on the map.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

vegeta dentata posted:

Everyone not on the boats died but will come back at a certain point in the story, likely through Doom or Phoenix.

Yeah otherwise how would they have all the civilians and support cast in the books after it over. Also is it me or Ultimate Marvel is so screwed up from over the years that all they got left is Iron Man to fight against Earth?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Endless Mike posted:

No, Marvel said that everything changes and nothing will be the same! They're doomed! DOOMED!

Dr Doom wins!

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Gynovore posted:

Can't wait to see New Quack City.

I hope since they are owned by Disney that Scrooge McDuck and Darkwing Duck are there along with Howard and any duck version of marvel heroes.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

jsoh posted:

i thought molecule man was the only universal constant. they made kind of a big deal about that?

Isn't Annihilus and Mojo suppose to be too (ignore their Ultimate versions) since their realms is the same one in all universes.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

twistedmentat posted:

That was my first thought. The Shield is just Ben.

For everything being build of preexisting universes, I could see the explanation being that Doom could not create from nothing, just work with what existed.

So The Thing went being played by the guy from The Shield to BEING The Shield.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

twistedmentat posted:

There should have been a Battleworld that was nothing but Summers brothers and possible Summers brothers, and their girlfriends.

Only if it has them facing off against the Super Smug Mr Sinister battleworld.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Jiro posted:

It wouldn't surprise me if it was Nick Fury Classic antagonizing both sides in order for them to kill each other and let normal people live.

Is this version of Civil War also going to end with them fighting a Nanomachine possessed Nick Fury?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Can someone post a picture of King Octopus?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Both of those deaths will never top Morbius randomly being eaten by a shark in a What If.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
None of the faces really stand out, but one that I always hated and it kept appearing in every issue in the Cast of Character page is the one they use for Captain Marvel.

• Locked thread