Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i am he

i love them too.. sucking em up through a straw. i can feel them crawling around my throat and belly all night. it keeps me up but its worth it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

sometimes its embarrassing when i get out of hand and they're just spilling out of my mouth. i dont care though. i'll grow plump on the spoils of the dirt. its healthy.

i am he

wake up. my alarm clock is an ant farm. brush my teeth: ants. go to work-nope. just sit at home and eat ants all day. i've got a system and it works.

i am he

ive got a beer can hat for when i go out in public. the cans are full of ants. i got the kind with opaque straws so people dont see the ants and ask too many questions.

i am he

the doctors took an x ray and asked if i swallowed a whole ant farm. nope.. just the ants. they're hardy, and resourceful.

i am he

when im kissing a girl and the ants start crawling into her moujth but we just cant stop. spit and ants everywhere. its very primal, but also very erotic.

i am he

when they cut open my body to find out what made me so smart and handsome they're going to find a bunch of ants but the ants wont say a drat word. they would never betray me.

i am he

at first i thought the health risks were too great. i had lots of quesitons. what if the ants take over my brain. what if they're dirty. how does physics work. ants are really strong, what if they lift my body from the inside and throw me off a building. how come a balloon in a car stays in the same position within the car. do ants understand physics better than me.

i am he fucked around with this message at 19:01 on May 9, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am he

lol

• Locked thread