Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dan7el
Dec 7, 2008

I understand that the high school is supposed to not really be a high school but some sort of filter-training-ground for demonic weapon users, but it's still a stupid Japanese high school. Anything else would've been better.

I will say this, after watching the first episode or so and then finding the main character in a Japanese high school -- the scenario was rather jarring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dan7el
Dec 7, 2008

I keep wondering if the buildings would really look like they do in this anime from a simple plague that wiped out adults. Maybe the Horseman-thingies are uprooting whole buildings? Also, how are the Horseman-thingies explained? Vampires. Sure. We get vampires. Plague that kills only adults. Check.

Giant thingies that kill people called "The Four Horsemen of" something. What?

Dan7el
Dec 7, 2008

So, from what I can gather, the three boys have "black" gear which is the highest form of cursed weaponry. I'm guessing the two girls don't have black gear and aren't as powerful as the boys?

I don't think the story has really given us a good breakdown of the difference in power between the various types of weapons. All we really know is that the black gear is "the bomb" and then there is "the rest."

Also, Crowley being called away like that at the last moment was awfully convenient for our heroes.

• Locked thread