Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Desuwa
Jun 2, 2011

I'm telling my mommy. That pubbie doesn't do video games right!
This is a surprisingly solid show, I'll probably read the manga once this season is over. I didn't have high hopes for post-apocalypse high school vampire fighting anime, this was one of the shows I was thinking I would drop first, but it's been good so far and there's been vanishingly little angst when they could have filled the show with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desuwa
Jun 2, 2011

I'm telling my mommy. That pubbie doesn't do video games right!
The car scene alone made this episode great, even though they could have sped up the extermination before that. Based on the preview of the next episode it almost felt like they botched the pacing a little because they didn't want to cut up the upcoming bits.

• Locked thread