Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
k4kk01
May 6, 2013

I really want the brown haired kid with the bow (no idea what his name is) to take Yuuichirou's role as protag and then end up duking it out/bonding with Mikaela. So far he's my favorite character from the high school side, and I'm really hoping to see some cool character development, given what we've seen so far. (Obviously he's not going to become the MC, but I can dream). Mikaela's also pretty cool, and he and the opening theme are the reason I stuck through the second episode, which dragged a lot compared to the others.

The effects whenever a demon weapon comes into play are super neat, and I definitely look forward to seeing more of them in the future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

k4kk01
May 6, 2013

Largepotato posted:

Fixed that for you.

Okay, honestly, that would also be great. It would be especially amazing to see her out-troll the purple-haired vampire- who is not particularly good at trolling, but the one who seems the most inclined to on the vampire side.

• Locked thread