Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
as a New Zealand I find your stereotypes offensive I mean there are like 4 million of us greater than the population of South Dakota but you wouldn't just assume everyone there is an inbred animal fuckin farmer hick would you????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
nz has:

lawyers
gas station attendants
mcdonalds
locally filmed soap operas
at least two cities

blowing any minds yet huh?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
it's called reduced cream it's not sweet! jesus

also I'm dragging my feet on sending that poo poo. I got two sets from the supie but ate one :cry: sorry to whomever I said id send I haven't completely forgotten yet

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
but we have differnt avatars

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
ironicatte

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

PuTTY riot posted:

do u have arbys in nz

no

we don't even have dine-in Pizza Hut anymore :cry:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
it is fuxked up. that was my ex girlfriends favorite restaurant and eating style

glad you didn't. you could have shaved like 78 days off your life

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lmao

pizza hut is OK if what you want is a disgusting pile of calories and red sauce. which sometimes i do (like now)

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
did it get better?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

spankmeister posted:

http://www.zdnet.com/article/online-extortion-threat-targets-australian-and-new-zealand-organisations/

goddammit echopenis i know you're like one of the 3 computer guys in NZ knock it off mate

im not a computer guy

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
yeah i know. computers are ok. i certainly dont do them for a job

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
not smart enough to live in a country where I'd get paid better than you though :/

• Locked thread