Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

This thing.

I recommend downloading it and then letting it sit for a few hours after you run the card image updater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Now see, Theros was all about big dudes. Making your dude bigger than the other guy's dude mean you won. There are two biggest dudes in Theros:

This brah even lifts and this man's abs are rock hard. You can't go wrong with them.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Made my pick, sorry about the delay.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Jonked posted:

Soviet Canuckistan got to grab both his first picks :haw:

Pretty sure those were mine. But alas, I've gone a better, redder route.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

The Lord of Hats posted:

Blah, I was hoping to be able to scoop up Kiora, because I am a greedy dingus like that.

No kidding about greedy, how are you ever going to get Thassa online?

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Jonked posted:

Yeah, I must admit that I was expecting things to be a bit zippier. Assuming that no one objects, I would be fine going up to two picks after round... 15? At that point it's mostly going to be chaff that won't make or break your deck, and you'll have your core deck figured out.

That'll take a week. Why not just start doing doubles after round nine (so starting round ten), where upon Mordieth gets the first double, then me, and so on and we continue that way?

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Well, the only way to make this go faster without doubles is probably to get everyone together at once and just rapidfire grab stuff. The problem with that is, of course, scheduling.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Rimusutera posted:

Whoops. Sending it back around.

More like "Godsending it back around", am I right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Good as time as any to put this forward:

The selections are getting slower, I'm getting tired of having a tab constantly open to the draft to check on whether or not I'm up, and by the time we get around to dueling, I think spoilers for the second return to Zendikar set will be starting.

I recommend abandoning this draft and instead, if someone wants to do this again in the future, to get it happening all at once, a la how draft usually goes.

• Locked thread