Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Myriad Truths
Oct 13, 2012
I would like in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myriad Truths
Oct 13, 2012
Planting a flag, actually.

Myriad Truths
Oct 13, 2012
Rimustera going for the 24 hour clean sweep, I see.

Myriad Truths
Oct 13, 2012

Rimusutera posted:

Well I'm still Mono-White control. Will I have to move into a second colour? Who knows!

I am glad we seem to have reached an agreement.

Myriad Truths
Oct 13, 2012
I'd be happy with anything that speeds up this process; the pace of this is somewhere close to glacial.

Myriad Truths
Oct 13, 2012
I don't know about doubles really, on second thought. It makes sense for large formats, where you expect people to solidify into defined archetypes very quickly, but because the card pool here is quite small and the number of archetypes limited, there's likely to be scrapping for cards for most of the draft. I would like things to go quicker, but it feels like there's not much point in doing a rotisserie draft if you skip through the good parts.

Myriad Truths
Oct 13, 2012

Rimusutera posted:

and there goes dissolve

also. I saved the link to the doc on my phone for easy access so it should be easier for me to check up on it.

what cruel irony

Myriad Truths
Oct 13, 2012
Frozen_flame, is it possible for you to check the sheet more frequently or seek replacement? I personally do not feel that repeatedly taking 24 hours on picks is reasonable.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Myriad Truths
Oct 13, 2012
I am relatively okay with picks being done over an extended time period. If the draft is dead then whatever. I don't have a strong desire to quit until that point.

• Locked thread