Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rimusutera
Oct 17, 2014
Is it a good time to mention I never did Theros draft or...?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rimusutera
Oct 17, 2014

Mordieth posted:

first pick chromanticore incoming

don't tempt me

Jonked posted:

It's a silly casual format that's being played for no stakes. You'll be fine. The three cards I posted in the OP are probably a good starting point, but do whatever you like.

edit: also don't feel like you need to rush into a pick, you still have 23 hours

I'm currently leaning on Stormbreath at the moment actually, but I'm still refreshing my memory on what else is in the block.

Rimusutera
Oct 17, 2014
Made my pick.

Rimusutera
Oct 17, 2014

Frozen_flame posted:

This was a tough first choice.

No it wasn't don't lie.

I don't know why I didn';t think of it.

Rimusutera
Oct 17, 2014

Frozen_flame posted:

Given what you told me I am absolutely not surprised.

Shouldn't you be asleep?

Rimusutera fucked around with this message at 01:22 on May 7, 2015

Rimusutera
Oct 17, 2014
Crap.

Rimusutera
Oct 17, 2014
Sorry, housemate was playing Sims all day and then Age of Ultron happened.

Rimusutera
Oct 17, 2014
Well I'm still Mono-White control. Will I have to move into a second colour? Who knows!

Rimusutera
Oct 17, 2014
Burning Ice, you're up.

Rimusutera
Oct 17, 2014
and there goes dissolve

also. I saved the link to the doc on my phone for easy access so it should be easier for me to check up on it.

Rimusutera
Oct 17, 2014

Myriad Truths posted:

what cruel irony

Whoops. Sending it back around.

Rimusutera
Oct 17, 2014
Wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more.

Rimusutera
Oct 17, 2014
Heyo

Rimusutera
Oct 17, 2014

Frozen_flame posted:

I didn't know I still got one, I can make it now.

I can poke you on Skype if you need me to remind you that you have picks, should I see its gone to you.

Personally I;m trying to check at least once in the morning and once in the evening. Anyone else feel thats reasonable?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rimusutera
Oct 17, 2014

Ramos posted:

Good as time as any to put this forward:

The selections are getting slower, I'm getting tired of having a tab constantly open to the draft to check on whether or not I'm up, and by the time we get around to dueling, I think spoilers for the second return to Zendikar set will be starting.

I recommend abandoning this draft and instead, if someone wants to do this again in the future, to get it happening all at once, a la how draft usually goes.

I'd be okay with this, but I'd also be okay with continuing with the double picks idea. Everyone else's call.

• Locked thread