Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008

blablablabla posted:

Seriously dick morris, how have you not fled SA in shame yet?

Until today I have never heard of "blablablabla" but now I am pretty happy I have! Keep up the good work and keep posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008
Oh hey good thing I quoted that message before you changed it. Nice try there. But why all the hate on the Imperium name? Our enemies, both on Reddit and in random groups, really get riled up over the name change. The amount of angst with the change brings plenty of smiles.

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008

AAPsel posted:

like, it's on the same tier as Fidelas Constans

Sure it is bad sounding. But when it causes 1000s of angry, neck beards to cry out together in hate, I like it!

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008

vyst posted:

Both. I did the dragons ride it owned. Hulk is under refurbishment until summer.

That sucks. Hulk was a fun ride to ride on.

dabigredboat
Aug 9, 2008
Hi. Did you know you can use a naglfar to skeet shoot other ships, well you do now!

• Locked thread