Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Eve is a bad game for bad people but trolling people totally makes up for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

As a heads up, anyone who enabled the 2FA and used the google authenticator, CCP removed it from your account and you have to go set it up again. The email part still works, just not the authenticator

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Viva Miriya posted:

I need to find a good BBQ place in NYC. Also a seafood place, if that's even possible. Pretty sure no one knows how to make good seafood outside New Orleans! I'd love to be wrong though.

You've clearly never been to Boston if you think only New Orleans does good seafood.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Schlampa posted:

CCP announces they're finally considering letting supercapitals dock and people immediately go back to talking about BBQ.

This is the first time I can say that I enjoy catching up on this thread.

CCP already announced it might happen at fanfest, so until we hear a definite yes I don't think there will be any sperging.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

And they're relatively cheap too. 700m/7b/70b for medium/large/XL

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Carrier play is gonna be poo poo because none of these commands are gonna work, calling it now

Hand of God is dope tho.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Did anyone link the sample chapter from the Fountain War book, because it certainly is a thing https://www.themittani.com/sites/default/files/jeff_edwards-fountain_war_sample_two_piercing_the_veil.pdf

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

I used the "petition after resubbing to move to a friendly system" thing to dock my titan in a station so I could get out of it. Best move I ever made.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

I know what neither of those things are so I'm pretty sure I win.

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Lol goddamn. I figured the Imperium was gonna go down but didn't realize it would be this fast. Any plans for what GSF is gonna do post-Imperium?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ranbo das
Oct 16, 2013

Cobra-Commander posted:

It's EvE this game is what the majority of people playing do to give life meaning, after the jew took our pride and have taken our culture and turned it into a sickening joke EvE is all that is left, it is this escapism that keeps them sane, otherwise we would have a full blown rebellion. Crowd control productions has done well for their handelers keeping the great minds to lead our rebellion fighting over a virtual space, the schills should feel lucky for EvE has been the single reason they're still allowed to speak without their tongues being cut out. So yes EvE is just a game to the weakminded schills who use dirty backstabing jewry tricks, just like life is in itself just a game to many of us willing to stand up to the opressors and say NO, and that is what we must all do to the evil that inhabits CCP, we must stand up and tell them WE WILL NO LONGER STAND BY AND LET THEM CONTROL US, WE WILL NO LONGER STAND BY AND LET THEM PLUNDER US FOR EVERYTHING, WE WILL CHALLENGE THEM AT EVERY TURN, WE WILL FREE THE MINDS WHO'VE THEY HAVE INSLAVED WITH PROPAGANDA THAT DESTROYS OUR WORLD, RIGHT HERE TODAY IS WHEN WE ALL MAKE A STAND. WE WILL FIGHT THE POWER, SOON OUR ENEMIES WILL NO LONGER KNOW THE JOY OF BREATHING, FOR THE VERY AIR THEY SO LONG FOR WILL BE DENIED FROM THEIR LUNGS, THEY WILL FEEL AS IF A MILLION LEGIONS HAVE OCCUPIED THEM, AND THE ONLY ESCAPE FROM THE CRUELTY OF THIS SWARM IS TO SWALLOW THAT BITTER PILL AND SUCCUMB TO A QUICK DEATH.

THE IMPREIUM IS NOT THREATENED BY THESE TRAITORS, NOR ARE WE CONCERNED WITH PL OR ANY OTHERS THAT WISH TO CHALLENGE OUR FOLK, I CAN PROMISE YOU ALL THIS, FOR EACH GOON YOU STRIKE DOWN 10 MORE RISE UP IN OUR PLACE, WHEN THAT HORN SOUNDS, AND IT WILL; MAKE HASTE FOR EMPIRE SPACE FOR YOU WILL NO LONGER BE WELCOME IN NULLSEC; THIS IS A PROMISE TO OUR ENEMIES ONE WE INTEND TO KEEP.

me too thanks

• Locked thread