Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Can people talk some more about how well the new sov system works and not just the bullet-point features? It looks super-interesting and a million times better than old sov but I've been fooled by this game before!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

ChickenWing posted:

New sov system isn't out yet, so we can't comment on how good/bad/otherwise it is. Here is the relevant devblog. It's sorta huge but it should have everything you need to know in it.
Yeah I read that and it does seem fun and to encourage not only more engagement between sides but more and maybe smaller-scale fights too, which I definitely like. I trust goons hand-on impressions a little more though (even though you all have horrible opinions and enjoy bad games like EVE), so I guess we'll see. :)

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
What does Gevlon Goblin think of all this though?

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

ill kill you pie
That isn't a very conductive attitude to getting people to play this awful, awful game pal!!!

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice

Bacontotem posted:

Is Gevlin or w/e his name is still trying to throw pubbie bling fleets at you guys? That was always strangely amusing to read about.
I made this joke earlier in the thread and apparently his new hangup is something to do with the Red vs Blue alliance(s). It's not nearly as funny as when he was shaking his fist angrily at goons and creating tackling fits for Titans though so I stopped reading.

• Locked thread