Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stink fag posted:

It is nearly time, for the win, to begin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ERZypbl5kU

Bump this thread every time you are a gamer or are otherwise excited for Zeldathon Deluxe 2015.

Oh my God... Hell yeah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This is the best post of 2015 not including any Zeldathon posts from Zeldathon Relief that bled into 2015 from the last marathon.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

teh epic funnay may mays win!!!!!!! no. gently caress off. leave these gamers alone.

Dude the OP and I are the single biggest sincere supporters of Zeldathon across two to three separate ironic video game forums.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm kind of hoping I lose my job or something for the week of Zeldathon so I don't have to miss a ton of it like I had to for Zthon relief.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Whirlwind Jones posted:

That room they're in probably stinks pretty bad.

gently caress you.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

they do this somewhere in florida, right?

I highly doubt it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

As I debunked that notion before, if they were in Florida they wouldn't be able to have Sheetz for lunch.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The hotdog eating guy is one of the guys from the video where they dig a horse they hid out of the ground in 2v2v2v2 Hardcore PVP Minecraft.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well he's one of the one's playing the game, although he isn't one of the ones unearthing the horse.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

A Wild Abra losing his drat mind while one of the Ultra Hardcore PVP teams digs a horse out of the ground in the middle of no where in order to give them an edge in the final battle of the match is on the top of my list of most insane, epic, awesome things I've seen in my 24 years in this earth.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

l;mfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

They should have goldmined the last thread so I could relive the posts where I paw at my dick and moan about how horny am during Zeldathon.

When I'm not feeling lazy I'll go search the forums for it and get the link. I looked at it again yesterday but didn't save the link.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

a month is not neaerly time for anything to begin, fuckface!

MC was speedrunning SM64 today.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That feel when you've been subbed to Super MC Gamer since the end of last Zeldathon but you haven't even gone on twitch since then.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bump. http://www.twitch.tv/supermcgamer Is playing Splatoon.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Katana_Warrior posted:

whens the 'thon?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://www.twitch.tv/greatscottlp

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Uhh, let's see... MC is hilarious... Jackson Parodi, if he shows up, is awesome. Zach AKA Tepes AKA BushelofChewyGoodness AKA @NotJamesKPolk and his clothes are beyond compare. 150 hours of Zelda. Helping the needy. One of the truest senses of brotherhood you can experience in a video game charity drive.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Read through my goldmined thread in Badgame for more info.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dude trust me on this. It's the only thread on the entire forum, and I mean only thread, on the entire forum, that I would ever recommend to anyone. I hate that forum, but trust me, it's worth it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Whirlwind Jones posted:

You've swayed me, Ed. Got a link?

No since I deleted my accounts there. It's in the goldmine though. Hell, here's how you know it's not typical badgame trash... My posts are about 95% of it and I almost got banned for multiposting my own thread until I told nazi moderator Dutch to shut the gently caress up and suck my nuts.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Whirlwind Jones posted:

Remember Spambot? lmao.

She's my homey.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The first two Zeldathons I saw I got like 8 hours total sleep in the entire week they was on, but their the happiest weeks of my life.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://www.twitch.tv/supermcgamer

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He's halfway into a 16 hour preliminary marathon for charity.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

:( FunForFreedom is going to be shutting down though, so no more awesome Minecraft Ultra Hardcore PVP... But I think he's still going to do Zeldathons.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Stink fag posted:

gently caress you.

This.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If I made even one person donate to the event by my posts on Zeldathon then I feel like a champion.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://www.twitch.tv/zelda_queen ZQ practicing her playthrough.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Benny D posted:

I just watched Cosmo Wrights 18:10 speed run of ocarina of time where he explains the whole thing as he goes and it's probably the most incredible video game thing I've ever seen

That stupid trash has nothing to do with Zeldathon, apart from various CosmoWright jokes that take place during it. gently caress off.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'll be making some Zeldathon themed avs this one I think.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I call dibs on one of Zach Tepes with the text: You Look Like you Tucked Your Shirt Into Your Anus.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It sucks that I'll be at work during the opening. I have to find some way to buy a Blu Ray box set of every Zeldathon.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

Why's he stupid trash.

I mean, the whole business about the run. Go find a speed run thread you fucktards...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I changed my mind Zeldathon is better

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://www.twitch.tv/supermcgamer The countdown is up.

• Locked thread