Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

a month is not neaerly time for anything to begin, fuckface!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

aer they still playing zelda

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

They named the horse Pepe and one of the lines in the game was I washed Pepe for you.

win.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

there's too many people on screen and they're all kind of uggly and shouting over each other and then someone donated 1,337 dollars and they played an airhorn zelda song and i had to turn it off

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ragg posted:

How'd you find time to do all that and suck men's dicks for a living.

that was all in like 20 seconds of zeldathon, which is plenty of time even if you'er a professional dick sucker such as mysefl.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

the link between worlds was cool ,and made me want to play the game again. but i didn't post about it.

• Locked thread