Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

in just cause 2 you can assassinate the generals from blocks away and it makes me feel powerful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

in just cause 2 you can assassinate the generals from blocks away and it makes me feel powerful.

Powerfully gay.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Powerfully gay.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Red Suit posted:

Not only di I believe Saint's Row 2, I genuinely think its one of the best games ever.

me too im changingmmy answer to saimts row. 2

Hobo By Design
Mar 17, 2009

Hobo By Intent or Robo Hobo?
Ramrod XTreme
idk if just cause 2 has the best open world but it had the grapplinghook+parachute combo, which is the best way to traverse an open world

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

world of xeen

farsel
Aug 4, 2007

just cause 2 was incredibly boring

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Fartsmell is right.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i'm going to say, red dead Redemption

vug
Jan 23, 2015

by Cowcaster
I think I could manage about half an hour of jc2. monkey cheese poo poo How many blunts in do you have to be to enjoy it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

vug posted:

I think I could manage about half an hour of jc2. monkey cheese poo poo How many blunts in do you have to be to enjoy it

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

drat, imagine how many monkey tits Square-Enix had to squeeze to make all that monkey cheese... messed up!

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010

vug posted:

3. all to yourself. fat as your finger

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

You'd have to have smoked at least 4 bongs of weed to enjoy that crap.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

vug posted:

if you got it on computer, you should install BOLOpatch, which gives you multiple unbreakable grapple lines and some uother stuff

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

That's almost as many bongs as the mushrooms they smoked to invent Mario.

Dec 26, 2012

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

hello new desktop background ....................................

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Jolly Swag Man Smoked Six Thousand Bongs Of Weed To Become A Professional Youtube TF2 Sniper.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

The Jolly Swag Man Smoked Six Thousand Bongs Of Weed To Become A Professional Youtube TF2 Sniper.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Wow! Looks like I'm 1.15% of the way to becoming a Professional YouTube TF2 Sniper!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

if you got it on computer, you should install BOLOpatch, which gives you multiple unbreakable grapple lines and some uother stuff

Nah i prefer the YOLO patch which removes the parachute entirely

• Locked thread