Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Borsche69
May 8, 2014

This is GOTY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Soral posted:

the gyro is too twitchy to make sniper rifles usable. there needs to be an option to turn it off to make it usable at anything other than short range, and if you want to play short range then take the smg or the roller because lmao those blow the other two weapons out of the water

There is an option to turn gyro off. You people are really stupid.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

mabels big day posted:

I played with gyro on the whole time.

I played with it on for the first half an hour and the off the second half an hour. I don't think gyro is bad it'll just take some getting used to.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

You're a squid, now.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Soral posted:

the more i play it and think about it the more i think this game won t be very good

HolePisser1982 posted:

Most of the controls feel clunky or unnatural, the weapons and classes are imbalanced, and you're stuck with every choice you made because you can only make choices on the main menu. The map being on the gamepad is terrible with or without motion controls, and the d-pad communication thing is pointless, so there's no awareness or teamwork. And you move too slow as a squid.
You are completely retarded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

The only thing this game is missing is the aiblity to look up/down with the right stick when you're in motion control mode. I want to make large movements with the right stick and then fine tune my aiming with the gyroscope, thats the whole point of motion controls. That's what Windwaker Wii U did.

• Locked thread