Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
ive already downloaded it and im ready to fight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

30 minutes all. Who's excited

im gonna play this demo but im not interested in it

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i got dropped

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

it felt slower than i expected but it probably takes more practice to get used to it and get faster

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i want the mii skins for smash

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Borsche69 posted:

I played with it on for the first half an hour and the off the second half an hour. I don't think gyro is bad it'll just take some getting used to.

thats how i felt, will take time probably better eventually

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Splatoon, a heavily online matchmaking dependent game, is going to launch flawlessly day one and a lot of people are going to say "Well that's more proof that nobody has a Wii U". And I'm going to SMDH.

who cares what people think

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Fun fact: this game is the final result of a very early Super Mario Sunshine 2 build where they gave Mario an ink shooter and he could swim in the ink

in the new iwata asks he interviews the splatoon team and asks them if it was inspired by mario sunshine, and they admitted they forgot sunshine existed lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

well?

• Locked thread