Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

sin but with hooters and a mask and claws

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Elphelt at least has huge hooter mcboobers.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is revelator out in Japanese arcades? How long did it take from Japan arcade release to US console release of Xrd

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Elphelt at least has huge hooter mcboobers.

her voice is really irritating so i can't use her. ino is 2 hard 2 use for normal human beings.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Is revelator out in Japanese arcades? How long did it take from Japan arcade release to US console release of Xrd

they were doing toktests last month idk

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

her voice is really irritating so i can't use her. ino is 2 hard 2 use for normal human beings.

Even watching I-no players at Evo I couldn't really figure out what the hell they were doing for a strategy, she's a weird character.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

In Training posted:

Revelator is still in loketests and Xrd came to consoles almost a full year after the full arcade release.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

In Training posted:

Even watching I-no players at Evo I couldn't really figure out what the hell they were doing for a strategy, she's a weird character.

She's a bit like Millia in that she relies on tricky mixups because her ground dash makes her airborne. She gets way more damage and more health but her pokes are garbage and she's almost completely helpless at range.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

it seems like they'd port revelator over faster for that sweet sweet forced 60 dollar upgrade lmao. bUT they're also the same company that won't put a 10 year old patch up on psn for persena 4

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

She's a bit like Millia in that she relies on tricky mixups because her ground dash makes her airborne. She gets way more damage and more health but her pokes are garbage and she's almost completely helpless at range.

she has big honkers and takes off her top when she wins and if u buy her announcer dlc she calls venom a gaylord :heget: (japanese only)

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

she has big honkers and takes off her top when she wins and if u buy her announcer dlc she calls venom a gaylord :heget: (japanese only)

Win.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

she has big honkers and takes off her top when she wins

.....brb.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've gotta uh, hit the training room :D

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

I am not a lightweight gently caress you

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

mint is bantamweight

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
make mine mint :D :D

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
i-nos combos in tiral mode seem pretty ez but when i play with her i don't know how to hit my opponet

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

stoutfish posted:

i-nos combos in tiral mode seem pretty ez but when i play with her i don't know how to hit my opponet

this is the worst feel

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the SFV beta is available on PSN for those who preordered and will be playing this THURSDAY.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I wish I could fight.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

I wish I could fight.

like, IRL?

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
Geoff uploaded an evo vid... im going to watch him play killer instinct

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

I'm available to fight in pretty much any game in like an hour, kind of feeling ultimax

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mango gay touchies posted:

I'm available to fight in pretty much any game in like an hour, kind of feeling ultimax

Zoq has been kicking my rear end in Xrd while i try to learn millia if you want to join.

Mintergalactic
Dec 26, 2012

In Training posted:

Zoq has been kicking my rear end in Xrd while i try to learn millia if you want to join.

Sure, I'll let you know when I'm free

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have won literally one round all night, lol.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I went 0-32. GGs.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In fighting games.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

In fighting games.

Well, I'm bad, but I love playing them. But I really want to get good at Xrd now.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Are you guys using that fancy fighting game internet software to fight eachother, or..? Just the ol' console?

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

In Training posted:

I went 0-32. GGs.

Ah, RIP. If you or anyone else wants to still fight tonight I'm down

Learning things in training mode doesn't always equate to immediate skill improvement, sometimes you just gotta put the time in til you learn the blockstrings and when it's safe to jab in

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Are you guys using that fancy fighting game internet software to fight eachother, or..? Just the ol' console?

XRD is on ps3/ps4, so just the console

Most other fightgames on PC you just use Fightcade

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

Ah, RIP. If you or anyone else wants to still fight tonight I'm down

Learning things in training mode doesn't always equate to immediate skill improvement, sometimes you just gotta put the time in til you learn the blockstrings and when it's safe to jab in

Sorry, i was planning on playing with you but ive been playing for like 2.5 to 3 hours. I lost a lot but i can already see improvement, not all of them were straight stomps, i mad Zoq work for some of those wins.

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

In Training posted:

Sorry, i was planning on playing with you but ive been playing for like 2.5 to 3 hours. I lost a lot but i can already see improvement, not all of them were straight stomps, i mad Zoq work for some of those wins.

All good, gotta give the fingers time to cool down and rebolster the fighting spirit

Glad to hear you're makin zoq sweat now

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

gonna get home and program the leds in my hitbox :science:
tomorrow we get Ethernet. i assume y'all will be up for some matches?

Lt. Dans Legs
Jul 3, 2008

everythingWasBees posted:

You betcha

Been playing Ultimax and I just found out that beating the hardest difficulty in arcade mode unlocks the Boss Mode version of the char you beat it with

All of the Boss Mode versions are broken as gently caress, but there's one that stands out...

Unlimited Elizabeth
-Health increased to 22500
-Invigorate increases SP by 4x the usual rate
-Diarahan fully heals HP
-Mahamaon and Mamudoon now come out instantly
-Ghastly Wail/Memento Mori deals 7500 damage normally, and 44444 with Fear inflicted
-Megidolaon now only activates with 1 hit

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

everythingWasBees posted:

hitboxes look cool and I'd like to try one
but then I'm absolutely poo poo at fighting games and idk why would I need one

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
still laughing that woshige's celebration was on SportsCenter

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiTKC99ZY9A

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lt. Dans Legs posted:

You betcha

Been playing Ultimax and I just found out that beating the hardest difficulty in arcade mode unlocks the Boss Mode version of the char you beat it with

All of the Boss Mode versions are broken as gently caress, but there's one that stands out...

Unlimited Elizabeth
-Health increased to 22500
-Invigorate increases SP by 4x the usual rate
-Diarahan fully heals HP
-Mahamaon and Mamudoon now come out instantly
-Ghastly Wail/Memento Mori deals 7500 damage normally, and 44444 with Fear inflicted
-Megidolaon now only activates with 1 hit

Lol. I'm down for some Ultimax tonight, and I want to see this in action, if you have it unlocked. In pretty sure player rooms let you use boss ver online for fun.

• Locked thread