Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Once the EA servers are no more, what will you do with your copy of NCAA?
This poll is closed.
Sell it. 0 0%
Give it away as a X-mas to a rivaling sibling. 0 0%
Burn it. 0 0%
Place it in a tropy case similar to the Heisman's. 2 66.67%
Mail it to EA's doorstep. 1 33.33%
Total: 3 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I will have to live with this title since I am too cheap to buy a new one.
Can you do Thursday night? Works better so I'm only sleep deprived one day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

Slywalker13 posted:

Can you do Thursday night? Works better so I'm only sleep deprived one day.

Sure man def can.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
How's Thursday night at 11 eastern (sharp) sound? An alternative would be Friday night as late as you care to play, which would actually be my preference but I understand that the childless sometimes like to do things on Friday and Saturday nights.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Slywalker13 posted:

How's Thursday night at 11 eastern (sharp) sound? An alternative would be Friday night as late as you care to play, which would actually be my preference but I understand that the childless sometimes like to do things on Friday and Saturday nights.

I'd like to try for tomorrow night as I'll be officiating Friday night and will likely be quite wiped. But if all else fails then yeah later Friday night may be possible.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005

The Notorious ZSB posted:

I'd like to try for tomorrow night as I'll be officiating Friday night and will likely be quite wiped. But if all else fails then yeah later Friday night may be possible.

See you tonight at 2300 eastern.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
I'll stick around since my interest was heavily renewed by Cletus' drunk league.

good chance i'll take a sim on cpu games, but I'm definitely in for all user games.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Dubious posted:

I'll stick around since my interest was heavily renewed by Cletus' drunk league.

good chance i'll take a sim on cpu games, but I'm definitely in for all user games.

Glad to have you back!

I'm going to stick with the results from your AP'ed game this week because we wiped Cletus's game once already.

E: Remember, we have an agreement that teams who have the XP bug are allowed to pursue the recruits who have them listed as #1 without any resistance. It's been a bit helpful in the ACC league.

John Brown fucked around with this message at 16:29 on May 21, 2015

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
awww nuts I forgot about that and am also getting killed by Michigan et al. Let me know who I need to lay off Dubious.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
I'll just look for anyone I'm not already 1st for and if Dubious is, I'll back off. (or any recruit where Dubious is ahead of me basically, UNLESS I need the recruit - but at this point, I don't think that's going to happen)

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

I really don't understand this game's obsession with handing recruits over to Michigan and Notre Dame.

Cletus isn't even the most recent National Champion and he's dominating in recruiting.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

John Brown posted:

Glad to have you back!

I'm going to stick with the results from your AP'ed game this week because we wiped Cletus's game once already.

E: Remember, we have an agreement that teams who have the XP bug are allowed to pursue the recruits who have them listed as #1 without any resistance. It's been a bit helpful in the ACC league.

lol i did not know that was a thing and had resigned myself to whatever scrubs you guys didnt instacommit in week 3

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Slywalker13 posted:

See you tonight at 2300 eastern.

central or is that too late?

e: whatever ill be on

e2: OSU over USC 35-17. Game turned on a missed FG in the 2nd quarter that let me get the lead, which I wouldn't relinquish. I managed to score right before the half (up 4 to go up 11) and get the ball to start the 3rd so I went up by 3 scores before USC touched the ball again. Also snagged a late red zone INT to prevent a closer margin.

The Notorious ZSB fucked around with this message at 05:12 on May 22, 2015

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

We're at Week 4

No User Matchups.

CPU Games:
USC
Nebraska
UCLA - Dubious you're now off AP
Penn St.
Michigan

Let's try to advance Tuesday or Wednesday night. Enjoy the weekend!

Dubious, there's a stud CB out there in which you're second to me in his school preference only because I skipped you last week when. you were on AP. His first name is Terry so just search the CBs by interest and you'll find him.

John Brown fucked around with this message at 17:32 on May 22, 2015

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
Dubious, I also dropped off I think the #1 WR that you were competing with me for. I may have been in 1st, but you weren't far behind if not.

Kevin Hayes #1 WR 81 (-1)

cletus42o fucked around with this message at 21:30 on May 22, 2015

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
#2 Michigan shuts out #25 Arkansas, 49-0.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
thanks for the headsup on those recruits. two huge areas of need.

gonna play my game now. JB, If you're still offering I could really use a small THP boost to my qb Robinson, edit 84 isnt gonna cut it while I try get a replacement ready since I lost my Athlete freshman somehow.

game in, UCLA over NU 56-21, leaning heavy on the run game. QB Robinson puts in a great game, not turning it over and making throws to keep the run game alive, but Freshman Faulk accounts for two bad garbage time picks.

Dubious fucked around with this message at 06:43 on May 26, 2015

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Dubious posted:

thanks for the headsup on those recruits. two huge areas of need.

gonna play my game now. JB, If you're still offering I could really use a small THP boost to my qb Robinson, edit 84 isnt gonna cut it while I try get a replacement ready since I lost my Athlete freshman somehow.

game in, UCLA over NU 56-21, leaning heavy on the run game. QB Robinson puts in a great game, not turning it over and making throws to keep the run game alive, but Freshman Faulk accounts for two bad garbage time picks.

I'll bump it up to 86. Also, we'll be advancing tonight.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
thanks, that will be a huge help. Last night I pulled off the most Alex Smith performance ever with my starter.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

We're at Week 5!

User Matchups:
Michigan @ Penn St

CPU Games:
Nebraska
USC
Mich St.
OSU
UCLA

No byes. Let's try to advance by Friday night or Saturday morning.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
Wreckus, you going to be online before Friday? I'm going out of town Friday morning til Sunday.

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

College Slice
#2 Michigan over #9 Penn St, 38-15.

Good game, but Michigan's defense caused 5 turnovers and that was really all there was to it. Game started off wacky with a Michigan pick ending with an accidental lateral that was recovered in the end zone by Michigan, starting Penn St off with a 2-0 lead off a safety. That woke the beast within, Michigan went on a 21-0 run from there, and things got too out of reach for Penn St.

I almost got some revenge for the safety - got a pick on a 2pt conversion and probably should have been able to run it back considering how slow most of the guys were out there, but I couldn't figure out a path in time. But, at least it stopped the conversion!

GG Wreckus

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

On the precipice of killin it at crootin. Killed Wiscy on my way over too, R2A.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
got my game in.

i need a HB next season and cant get any to hit top billing :negative:

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Dio, you have Notre Dame to kill, and then we play after the advance. I'd like to try and prevent you from potentially taking two consecutive losses. Can you play your game? Also, if we advanced today when would you like to play?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I think I stated in another thread I won't be back til late Monday

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

We'll advance Monday night. Sky, you have a game as well.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Don't wait on account of me. Getting back at like 10 so not playing Monday

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Week 6!

UvU: Michigan St. @ Nebraska

CPU games: everyone else but Cletus

Byes: Michigan

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Yeah bitches gonna murder it in recruiting. So many talented players, if this can continue I'll have a real strong team.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
UCLA dumps cal 45-21, loses NCAA leading TD vulture for one week, which is a bye so :lol: at EA gods

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

The Notorious ZSB posted:

Yeah bitches gonna murder it in recruiting. So many talented players, if this can continue I'll have a real strong team.

You have a top 3 team already 😑

Dio, what's your schedule like today? I'm working from home and should be free 10am-2pm CT.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

John Brown posted:

Dio, what's your schedule like today? I'm working from home and should be free 10am-2pm CT.

This is true, but depth is precarious in a number of spots. I figure that next season most of my Oline will need to be freshman starters so umm could be rough moving forward. I'm more excited that I finally have a team that recruits the way I think they should.

Also did some mean things to FSU.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

John Brown posted:

Always at work on weekdays from 630 cst to 4. I can play this evening or Thursday but not too late on either

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Diodeous posted:

Always at work on weekdays from 630 cst to 4. I can play this evening or Thursday but not too late on either

What about Thursday around 7pm CT?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

I'll try to make it happen

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Would playing earlier or later help out chances to solidify a time?

E: Sly I plan on advancing us after Dio and I play, and I think we're matched up next week. Want to try some time this weekend?

I'd prefer Sunday morning.

John Brown fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Jun 3, 2015

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I'm out of town this weekend...return on Wednesday.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Slywalker13 posted:

I'm out of town this weekend...return on Wednesday.

What times of the day are best for you?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

John Brown posted:

Would playing earlier or later help out chances to solidify a time?

E: Sly I plan on advancing us after Dio and I play, and I think we're matched up next week. Want to try some time this weekend?

I'd prefer Sunday morning.

Earlier works better. Out of work and home by 430 cst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Diodeous posted:

Earlier works better. Out of work and home by 430 cst

I'll try for 6:30 CT but no promises.

• Locked thread