Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Once the EA servers are no more, what will you do with your copy of NCAA?
This poll is closed.
Sell it. 0 0%
Give it away as a X-mas to a rivaling sibling. 0 0%
Burn it. 0 0%
Place it in a tropy case similar to the Heisman's. 2 66.67%
Mail it to EA's doorstep. 1 33.33%
Total: 3 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Diodeous
May 14, 2002

How about tomorrow night at 7 or 8pm est?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I will have to live with this title since I am too cheap to buy a new one.
JB was mistaken, looks like Texas and I play. Any availability from noon to 3PM eastern this week? Otherwise we are looking at this weekend.

Slywalker13 fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Jun 16, 2015

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
lol Aggies, I hung 73 on them. am i part of the big boy club now?

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice
With this new XBONE 360 backwards compatibility announcement, if NCAA is supported, any chance we can get back some of our old friends who had moved on and gotten rid of their 360s? Or did they all move to PS4?

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Yea I was thinking about that. Maybe Piper, Der Juicen, or others would participate in a new league. I'd start up a Big 12 dynasty of it comes to that.

E: Or reboot the Big 10/Pac 12 and go with like OSU or USC.

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

There's rumors that DJ died, so I dunno

cletus42o
Apr 11, 2003

Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.
College Slice

John Brown posted:

Yea I was thinking about that. Maybe Piper, Der Juicen, or others would participate in a new league. I'd start up a Big 12 dynasty of it comes to that.

E: Or reboot the Big 10/Pac 12 and go with like OSU or USC.
Pretty sure Piper went PS4, I never see him log into XBL.

I forget everyone's GTs, the only ones I recognize that I remember playing with for sure are whatspeakyou and GPS Facial.

Of course NCAA will probably not be supported in this backwards-compatibility thing. Unless they actually are straight-up supporting everything. Would be amazing if in doing that, a bunch of people who got the One ended up buying the latest NCAA game once it works on the One and we get an influx of players and EA keeps things going longer cause of the moneys.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Piper is ps4.

Im under the impression the BC is digital and publishers have to enable support because the games have to be downloaded.

Which means, :ea:

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Wreckus, I need a time when you want to play, bud. I don't have the kind of lifestyle where I can just keep an open schedule and wait for a time where I catch that we're both on. I can play every evening but Thursday and my availability is 5:00pm EST to 9:30pm EST.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Diodeous posted:

Wreckus, I need a time when you want to play, bud. I don't have the kind of lifestyle where I can just keep an open schedule and wait for a time where I catch that we're both on. I can play every evening but Thursday and my availability is 5:00pm EST to 9:30pm EST.

Sly previously pointed out that I hosed up the post. You actually have a CPU game against Indiana.

It's actually #19 Penn St. (Wreckus) @ #8 USC (Slywalker)

Let's give Texas until Thursday night to respond and then I'll put him on AP.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

E: Try this

https://app.groupme.com/join_group/14542066/9vlrUj

John Brown fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Jun 16, 2015

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Oh, well, that works out. Sounds good

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

I'm gonna play my game now, but I'll be out of town until Sunday morning then so I guess wait for me after we advance again.

If it's even a thing with players etc

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

ZSB, Sly, and Wreckus, join the chat. It'll make scheduling games much easier.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Wreckus, you're going on AP if we don't hear from you by 7pm CT on Thursday.

Texas A. Wreckus
Aug 20, 2006

Welcome to the OVal Office
Sorry, I'm good to go Thurs night or Sunday.

Re: Der Juicen, unfortunately he did pass away. I always thought he was a good guy, he was the first person I really would have considered a friend meeting strictly thru online gaming. We texted and were friends on FB and whatnot, and came close to meeting a couple of times. Dude's demons finally caught up to him. Sad story really but I figured I'd take the time to write a few words about him.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

Texas A. Wreckus posted:

Re: Der Juicen, unfortunately he did pass away. I always thought he was a good guy, he was the first person I really would have considered a friend meeting strictly thru online gaming. We texted and were friends on FB and whatnot, and came close to meeting a couple of times. Dude's demons finally caught up to him. Sad story really but I figured I'd take the time to write a few words about him.

That is really unfortunate to hear, I know he really enjoyed being part of these dynasties. He finally managed to stick around a good while in the ACC this time around too. Sad to know he isn't still playing with us because of that.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

gently caress, that blows.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Sucks.

Texas unless you meant Thursday evening central European time it'll have to be Sunday , what times are you available then?

Diodeous
May 14, 2002

Texas A. Wreckus posted:

Yeah, that was the understanding I got through other posts on the forum. His personality makes a lot more sense when you put it in that lens

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Texas unless you can play today early to mid afternoon eastern time I doubt I can play this Sunday. I'm out of the race so I'll take a sim or AP.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Alright, I'll advance this afternoon. The sim gods will decide your fate.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

John Brown posted:

Alright, I'll advance this afternoon. The sim gods will decide your fate.

oh boy, we're up. big implications on the line.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

We're at Week 10

Penn St beat USC, 48-45.

User Matchups:
#3 UCLA @ #1 Nebraska
#5 Michigan @ #9 Michigan St

CPU Games:
Penn St
USC
OSU

E: This week is crazy for me. Let's try for something Thursday or Friday night.

John Brown fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Jun 22, 2015

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Ah dang i was hoping to take a break from Heavensward tonight or tomorrow to battle. Gonna be a long wait.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005

Dubious posted:

yea, looking at USC, do me a solid and drop on Jack Moss and Donald Alston, maybe Donald Jefferson.

You dont need 3rd string line men while i start cpu recruited shitheads next year, your o-line is stacked for 3 years at least.

Dropped Moss. Remind me in a few weeks about the other two. I don't think you can catch the cpu but if you close the gap their yours.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Dubious posted:

Ah dang i was hoping to take a break from Heavensward tonight or tomorrow to battle. Gonna be a long wait.

Can you play Thursday night around 9pm CT?

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

John Brown posted:

Can you play Thursday night around 9pm CT?

I think we can make that work.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Slywalker13 posted:

Dropped Moss. Remind me in a few weeks about the other two. I don't think you can catch the cpu but if you close the gap their yours.

Thanks man. Moss is probably a sure grab and will replace a senior, but I likely wont catch up to anyone else. Seems like linemen are a pain in the dick.

Depending on end of season, I may ask JB for a boost, or I wont and will say Hail Satan :v:

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Dubious posted:

I think we can make that work.

See you then.

ZSB, a while ago I made a GroupMe for this league. It may make scheduling games a bit easier.

https://groupme.com/join_group/14542066/9vlrUj

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I'm in. Hope you like my title bud.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
JB we will have to reschedule, a certain person is kinda bitchy tonight

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Dubious posted:

JB we will have to reschedule, a certain person is kinda bitchy tonight

Can you play tonight around 8pm CT?

Also, I may be available at bit sooner but no promises.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I dont think that time will work. let's play tomorrow around 2 CST, or pick a time on Sunday and I'll be available.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Dubious posted:

I dont think that time will work. let's play tomorrow around 2 CST, or pick a time on Sunday and I'll be available.

What about Sunday morning around 10am CT?

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
too early, how about 1130? usually tied up with fiancee until 11.

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Dubious posted:

too early, how about 1130? usually tied up with fiancee until 11.

Can you play in the next 5mins? I got home super early from work.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
no, i'm still at the office. sorry.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I lied i can play now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Brown
Jul 10, 2009

Power just went out. I think it's safe to say that game was out of reach so I'm going to play it later.

• Locked thread