Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Once the EA servers are no more, what will you do with your copy of NCAA?
This poll is closed.
Sell it. 0 0%
Give it away as a X-mas to a rivaling sibling. 0 0%
Burn it. 0 0%
Place it in a tropy case similar to the Heisman's. 2 66.67%
Mail it to EA's doorstep. 1 33.33%
Total: 3 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I will have to live with this title since I am too cheap to buy a new one.
EA is giving me trouble again, extra annoying as that's now two weeks where I've lost the points for scouting but don't get the results. Also wouldn't let me save my game results, probably for the best since my sim Defense is terrible. Granted this team isn't much better when I actually control it either. I'll try to get my game and recruiting in at some point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Got it done but I'll get to re scout next week.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Wow...what happened?

Z I'm now back in town and don't know but figure you'll be back late tonight? If you can play this morning before 10 AM great otherwise we'll have to find another day. During the week I'm good from noon to 3PM eastern if you're available then. If not I could possibly wake up early and play Wednesday night sometime like 11PM.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Can you do Thursday night? Works better so I'm only sleep deprived one day.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
How's Thursday night at 11 eastern (sharp) sound? An alternative would be Friday night as late as you care to play, which would actually be my preference but I understand that the childless sometimes like to do things on Friday and Saturday nights.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005

The Notorious ZSB posted:

I'd like to try for tomorrow night as I'll be officiating Friday night and will likely be quite wiped. But if all else fails then yeah later Friday night may be possible.

See you tonight at 2300 eastern.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
awww nuts I forgot about that and am also getting killed by Michigan et al. Let me know who I need to lay off Dubious.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I'm out of town this weekend...return on Wednesday.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005

John Brown posted:

What's your availability like on Thursday...or in general during the week? I only work a half day this Friday so I'm willing to lose sleep the night before if necessary.

I could maybe play Thursday late like 11pm eastern timeframe. I'll let you know better when I get back to work Thursday.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005

John Brown posted:

Actually, there's a very high chance I'll take off for the rest of the week so name a time and day. The sooner the better because I want to advance us ASAP.

TBH today could be tough as have a dinner tonight for a departing coworker and Italian dinners go crazy late. Keep an eye out on case something opens but Friday or Saturday is looking more likely.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005

John Brown posted:

I'm free for most of the day Friday. Saturday is out for sure, and Sunday will be spotty.

Today is looking feasible as long as it's by early afternoon. Still awaiting wife's approval but as long as she and the kiddo had a good day might be able to play in the next few hours.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Name a time I the next 5 hours and I should be able to go.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Ok, see you then. I'll be shooting for around 915 central (which I think is a bit under 2 hours)

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
I was originally going to say that I didn't expect to win that despite the close score, but now I can't believe I lost that. (throwing deep was dumb even if it connected as you had tons of time to march down again and tie/score).

I'm very annoyed that my guy dropped that easy pick and Pollard overthrew the sure TD but I have a feeling you still were coming away with the victory in that one. I have no idea how you closed on your INT, I knew you knew you blew the coverage on that play before and I knew you thought I was going to the same guy so I figured he was off limits but he looked soo open...you closed that gap frighteningly fast.

good game

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
JB was mistaken, looks like Texas and I play. Any availability from noon to 3PM eastern this week? Otherwise we are looking at this weekend.

Slywalker13 fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Jun 16, 2015

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Sucks.

Texas unless you meant Thursday evening central European time it'll have to be Sunday , what times are you available then?

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
Texas unless you can play today early to mid afternoon eastern time I doubt I can play this Sunday. I'm out of the race so I'll take a sim or AP.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005

Dubious posted:

yea, looking at USC, do me a solid and drop on Jack Moss and Donald Alston, maybe Donald Jefferson.

You dont need 3rd string line men while i start cpu recruited shitheads next year, your o-line is stacked for 3 years at least.

Dropped Moss. Remind me in a few weeks about the other two. I don't think you can catch the cpu but if you close the gap their yours.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
What timezone are you Dubious? I can probably go this weekend.

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
put me on ap this week. I just broke my thumb so i cant play but fortunately im out of all the races so this game doesnt matter.

Be gentle dubious

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
haha my CPU team plays better than I do. My QB is in the heisman race entirely through sims. Still couldn't beat penn state in a sim though...

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
UNC r2a. I have literally never seen a board like this to start. Cletus will somehow still out recruit me but the caliber of recruits and how highly they have me ranked is unprecedented. And about half the guys that want me don't have any other BigTen schools on the list (ACC for some reason, not PAC). Why can't I get this kind of board in the ACC dynasty :saddowns:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slywalker13
Jan 4, 2005
How do you guys choose who to put in as your returner? I usually don't take the CPU chosen guy as he's too slow but since you lot are much better at KO TDs than me (likely more due to skill than depth chart adjustments) how do you choose who to put there? I generally put my fastest decent ball carrier (as determined by HB ratings) there. Usually ends up being a WR or ATH-converted-to-secondary type.

• Locked thread