Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happy Hat
Aug 11, 2008

He just wants someone to shake his corks, is that too much to ask??
Man nurse: if you haven't abandoned all hope of getting a serious answer, I will assist you in getting into the world of foodgasm.

However the question you posed is somewhat like manning up at the prom, asking a girl to dance, sweat profusely during the quick paced songs, and then hug her to your body where she clearly can feel your palpating heart through your sweat soaked shirt, while some slow song is playing - then at the end of the song blurting out 'I was thinking... Can I kiss you - I mean on the lips and stuff', while looking at her with the fear of rejection written in your eyes, already expecting the sure scoff that is to come.

And sure enough - it comes.

You need to own this bitch - tell me what the hell you want to cook, and I will teach you to cook the gently caress out of it, I will take the erectile dysfunction that your food skills are, and turn it into something, that you will show off with at any point in time, and people will hungrily shove into their faces - we will teach you to bait women/men/farm animals (according to your chosen sexual preference, we don't care), like a master!

You will be known as the master baiter!

But you need to tell me what you want to cook!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread