Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Just bought this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Borsche69 posted:

I wasn't a huge fan of the japanese before this game, but after being forced to play a video game online with them for like 3 months, I seriously want every japaense person murdered.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Uhhhh this game is good

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Borsche69 posted:

I wasn't a huge fan of the japanese before this game, but after being forced to play a video game online with them for like 3 months, I seriously want every japaense person murdered.

Always cool to see jap players on my team running into walls and inking the base at the beginning of the game with a sniper rifle.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Borsche69 posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Austrian mook posted:

Always cool to see jap players on my team running into walls and inking the base at the beginning of the game with a sniper rifle.

I like when I play ranked and a Japanese person thinks it's Turf War, for some inexplicable reason

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

In Training posted:

I like when I play ranked and a Japanese person thinks it's Turf War, for some inexplicable reason

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
These jokers with 0 points at the end, what were they doing?? Running into rollers and dying? I just can't imagine

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
All the Japanese people take 4 hits to kill with teh Splattershot instead of 3. I'm convinced they're still mad about those atomic bombs.

If they have 0 points it means they disconnected

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Lemming posted:

All the Japanese people take 4 hits to kill with teh Splattershot instead of 3. I'm convinced they're still mad about those atomic bombs.

That's seriously the worst. Its the same with the fuckign Inkzooka too, it feels like its mega easy for them to duck out of the way but when they shoot it, it has a width of 20 feet

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

they're grinding up their airstrike which is stupid. holy poo poo.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

look, it's adorable wheen your dude pulls out the ipad and the ear protection. but ruig in circles grinding up your stupid airstrike while the other team murks us with their jap lag dynamo rollers and eliters and they run right up to the rainmaker base while your running in circles with that gold mg isn't helping aoe, rear end in a top hat. fuc you

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
My friend just got demolished by a girl squidling with a cowboy hat named "Sieg Heil"

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
lol buy that squid kid a drat account

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
The goodguys lost the contest drat

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Ive never seen transformers I just picked the good guys and they freaking lost

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
In the europe one Singing beat Dancing, so the good guys did win

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Skylark posted:

Let this be a lesson to you.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Skylark posted:

sorry

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i didn'even get to support my ebil team becausei need to fix my damb gamepad

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I voted for the good guys

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

no they will not posted:

who supported singing and who supported dancing.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

mysterious loyall X posted:

i didn'even get to support my ebil team becausei need to fix my damb gamepad
Fix your keyboard while you're at it, please.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

no they will not posted:

lol this reminds me of the "everybody votes" wii channel or whatever the gently caress that dumb thing was. lol.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

coldplay chiptunes posted:

lol this reminds me of the "everybody votes" wii channel or whatever the gently caress that dumb thing was. lol.

I loved that

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Im gonna play this game tonite does anyone wanna play? I havent tried the new party modes @all yet.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

who supported singing and who supported dancing.

Callie - singing Marie - dancing

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Callie started the announcement of the splatfest by saying this was one time they'd agree for once. Unfortunately it turned out they disagreed once more

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

no they will not posted:

Callie started the announcement of the splatfest by saying this was one time they'd agree for once. Unfortunately it turned out they disagreed once more

thats a shame

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Skylark posted:

I loved that

Me too

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

no they will not posted:

drat, that's Callie though, always looking optimistic about the future.

AMooseDoesStuff
Dec 20, 2012
im s rank now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Imagine how brutal the trolls online would be if they ever did a Callie V Marie Splatfest O_O

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Skylark posted:

I loved that

It was extremely cool. Surprised they don't have a similar channel in the miiverse

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

I'm either going to buy this game or Mario Kart when I buy MArio Maker from best buy on september 11. Probably this one though methinks.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Splatoon is better than Mario Kart 8.

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Mario Kart 8 is some pretty fun poo poo... but hell, I don't have anyone to play local multiplayer with atm. Splatoon seems like the better choice. drat, I can hardly wait the 9 days!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like me some Mario Kart, but Splatoon is cooler

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

I like me some Mario Kart, but Splatoon is cooler
Wii U has a serious streak on kickass multiplayer this generation and the announcer of games is shouting things like "EXCELLENT."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Splatoon might actually be GOTY. But if you're looking for local multi Mario Kart is better.

• Locked thread