Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i need to buy a drat y security screw driver to open my pad ad swap the pcb, and hopefully be able to replace the drat security scews with normal rear end philips head screws gently caress you shiggy you killed iwata and you killed gunpei yokoi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i have a whole set of security screw drivers from the time i changed the firmware on my original ds so i could pirate game :mrgw:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bump. Popped this game back in after a month or so away and it's like riding a bike. A bike made of pure awesome.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
I love this game

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

If you don't log in for a while after a splatfest it forgets about the sea snails it owes you and you don't get them. I didn't play from the last splatfest until when planes/cars was announced and suffered this. PSA for my fellow inklings don't make the same mistake I did.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
I do NOT support the new blaster being added. The blaster users do NOT deserve this

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was excited about a new bucket but I do not like the new bucket.

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

In Training posted:

I was excited about a new bucket but I do not like the new bucket.

i like it. disruptor is fun. still waiting for that one with seekers/echolocator though.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i need to fix my wii u pcb so i can murk some toddlers . or just bite the bullat and send it to ninty to get it fixed for 80 bux o

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
i'm an A- in a game with 7 S ranks

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

no they will not posted:

I'm a B- with big dreams.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

mysterious loyall X posted:

i need to fix my wii u pcb so i can murk some toddlers . or just bite the bullat and send it to ninty to get it fixed for 80 bux o

i still need to do this

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

no they will not posted:

are there really 7 levels of s

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

mysterious loyall X posted:

are there really 7 levels of s

no they got matched up with 7 s-rank players.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Inflammatory posted:

no they got matched up with 7 s-rank players.

Ah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

it would be better if after you got to S+ you could get S++ S+++ S++++ S+++++ S+++++++++

• Locked thread