Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
drat. Bought this game a few weeks ago and it's ridiculously good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

SeXReX posted:

after winning 4 matches so far that have ended instantly in a rush through these gaps, I have determined the map needs walls in the highlighted areas for rainmaker

gently caress off

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
Whats the best way to play? I like the motion controls but i like playing in bed lying on my back...

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Borsche69 posted:

I wasn't a huge fan of the japanese before this game, but after being forced to play a video game online with them for like 3 months, I seriously want every japaense person murdered.

Always cool to see jap players on my team running into walls and inking the base at the beginning of the game with a sniper rifle.

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
My friend just got demolished by a girl squidling with a cowboy hat named "Sieg Heil"

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Skylark posted:

I loved that

Me too

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

no they will not posted:

Callie started the announcement of the splatfest by saying this was one time they'd agree for once. Unfortunately it turned out they disagreed once more

drat, that's Callie though, always looking optimistic about the future.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine
I love this game

• Locked thread