Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which card do you most want to see unbanned
Sword of the Meek
Dig Through Time
Bloodbraid Elf
Molimo, Maro-Sorcerer
View Results

• Locked thread
black potus
Jul 13, 2006
ok i think i can only do times this weekend then. i will be up pre 9am cali time though so if that works for you saturday lets plan for that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Competence on the battlefield is a myth. The side which screws up next to last wins, it's as simple as that.

TheKingofSprings posted:

TheLawinator, what times work best for you

There are tons of times tomorrow and the rest of the weekend that work. I am open for the most part besides some stuff tomorrow that will probably be early afternoon.

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

TheLawinator posted:

There are tons of times tomorrow and the rest of the weekend that work. I am open for the most part besides some stuff tomorrow that will probably be early afternoon.

Hi I'm on irc, lemme know when you're good

Dang, ggs, Lawinator wins, 1-2

TheKingofSprings fucked around with this message at 22:33 on May 31, 2015

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Going to set a deadline for Tuesday at Midnight, please either have your matches in or report your status to me by then, if someone doesn't report I'll assume they forfeit

Waiting on:

Fiend Computer v. Wildfire

ChewyLSB v. Kizudarake

SuicideSteve v. instantrunoffvote

Gangsines v. Sigma-X

TheKingofSprings fucked around with this message at 22:42 on May 31, 2015

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

"Life is a maze. This is one of its dead ends.

TheKingofSprings posted:

I think he's dead. I posted the day pairings were posted and IIRC he no-showed for your vintage match too. And by Tuesday at midnight do you mean literally Tuesday midnight or the end of Tuesday going into Wednesday?

suicidesteve fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Jun 3, 2015

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

TheKingofSprings posted:

Going to set a deadline for Tuesday at Midnight, please either have your matches in or report your status to me by then, if someone doesn't report I'll assume they forfeit

Waiting on:

Fiend Computer v. Wildfire

ChewyLSB v. Kizudarake

Gangsines v. Sigma-X

Chewylsb, I'm free tomorrow around 6 pm central, same for Tuesday. My deck's either going to run great quickly, or be hot garbage and I'll scoop quick, so the most time it could take is 45 minutes or so.

instantrunoffvote
Jul 23, 2007

suicidesteve posted:

I think he's dead.

Sorry, not dead, just really busy. I'm free all of tomorrow, though, so if there's anytime then that would work for you?

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

instantrunoffvote posted:

Sorry, not dead, just really busy. I'm free all of tomorrow, though, so if there's anytime then that would work for you?

We'll see. I'm taking my daughter for her 3 month checkup early afternoon and I probably have to go out and deal with car nonsense after that. Tomorrow night or Wednesday early afternoon might work? I haven't actually seen my wife for a week (she gets home from work and I leave for work within 15 minutes) so I think we're planning on going out one of those nights.

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
hi i'm still here

instantrunoffvote
Jul 23, 2007

suicidesteve posted:

We'll see. I'm taking my daughter for her 3 month checkup early afternoon and I probably have to go out and deal with car nonsense after that. Tomorrow night or Wednesday early afternoon might work? I haven't actually seen my wife for a week (she gets home from work and I leave for work within 15 minutes) so I think we're planning on going out one of those nights.

I work nights, so Wednesday would be easier for me.

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

Fiend Computer when are you around to game?

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

black potus posted:

hi i'm still here

Can we figure out something for tonight (after 8) or tommorow morning (before 9) Cali time?

Otherwise I'll drop

black potus
Jul 13, 2006

Sigma-X posted:

Can we figure out something for tonight (after 8) or tommorow morning (before 9) Cali time?

Otherwise I'll drop

i cant do this morning :[

ChewyLSB
Jan 13, 2008

Destroy the core

kizudarake posted:

Chewylsb, I'm free tomorrow around 6 pm central, same for Tuesday. My deck's either going to run great quickly, or be hot garbage and I'll scoop quick, so the most time it could take is 45 minutes or so.

Yeah sorry I haven't really been responding, GP Vegas and business and etc. but tonight at 6 PM central should work for me. If you ping me on IRC I should notice and not forget like an idiot.

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

black potus posted:

i cant do this morning :[

I can do tommorow morning?

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

ChewyLSB posted:

Yeah sorry I haven't really been responding, GP Vegas and business and etc. but tonight at 6 PM central should work for me. If you ping me on IRC I should notice and not forget like an idiot.

2-1 me. My deck didn't do exactly what I wanted, but i still managed to pull it off. (phrasing)

Unrelated, can someone implement atarka's command in xmage?

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
i can maybe do the morning, although it will be like 6am your time at the latest? i guess i might be able to do it like 8:30-9:30 am PST depending on how my morning at work goes.

e: i'll be in #mtgoon as gangsines while i can play

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

instantrunoffvote posted:

I work nights, so Wednesday would be easier for me.

Are you around tonight at all?

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005

black potus posted:

i can maybe do the morning, although it will be like 6am your time at the latest? i guess i might be able to do it like 8:30-9:30 am PST depending on how my morning at work goes.

e: i'll be in #mtgoon as gangsines while i can play

I'll be around 8:30-9:30. I'm only suggesting the mornings cuz it seems like we are incompatible in the evenings, I have evenings free too.

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
ok as far as i'm aware this morning that time still works for me, i'll post if anything changes

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Still waiting on wildfire v fiend computer, suicide Steve v suicide Steve's opponent, if I don't hear anything before gangsines finishes his match I'm giving draws

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
i just had a meeting dropped in my lap, so i might be on closer to 9:30

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
sigma beats me 2-0

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005
I take it 2-0.

Game 1 I t2 my singleton scavenging ooze and beat him down. I eat some manamorphoses when he's trying to go off, although I think I hosed up the timing. He makes a fuckton of mana but can't find the grapeshot and I swing lethal next turn.

Game 2 I hit a T2 Goyf that's a 4/5 thanks to mind scour and I get an ooze again, he abrupts it, but can't find what hes looking for and clock him.

I got to cast a BBE that didn't matter though :v:

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Gonna off until Wednesday so irv and suicidesteve can play

If fiend computer doesn't reply before then the winner is wildfire1

From that point on there will be a strict 1 week deadline

instantrunoffvote
Jul 23, 2007

Steve: I'm IRC right now, I'll be free until nighttime. Let's make this happen.

black potus
Jul 13, 2006

Sigma-X posted:

I take it 2-0.

Game 1 I t2 my singleton scavenging ooze and beat him down. I eat some manamorphoses when he's trying to go off, although I think I hosed up the timing. He makes a fuckton of mana but can't find the grapeshot and I swing lethal next turn.

Game 2 I hit a T2 Goyf that's a 4/5 thanks to mind scour and I get an ooze again, he abrupts it, but can't find what hes looking for and clock him.

I got to cast a BBE that didn't matter though :v:

i had another DTT to shrink the goyf to 2 and try to go off so the BBE did do something!

e: or i think it would have been 3, i was going to empty my yard

black potus fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Jun 3, 2015

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

TheKingofSprings posted:

Gonna off until Wednesday so irv and suicidesteve can play

If fiend computer doesn't reply before then the winner is wildfire1

From that point on there will be a strict 1 week deadline

And again can I suggest we look at who's tried to make contact when giving out losses? It's getting pretty annoying that almost every match I've played in a goon league has involved me rescheduling my life after my opponent shows up a week into the round when people start asking for results. Somehow this always works out so that I'm either playing on 2 hours of sleep or my wife is at work and I'm trying to juggle a crying baby and play Wizard Cardboard because I don't have a reasonable time frame to schedule my match.

Edit: Not that I'm playing this round on 2 hours of sleep/with a crying baby, just to be clear. Not complaining about my current opponent outside of being a little late posting.

Anyway, 2/0 in some horrible, grindy games.

Edit 2: Huntmaster is a messed up card.

suicidesteve fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Jun 3, 2015

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

suicidesteve posted:

And again can I suggest we look at who's tried to make contact when giving out losses? It's getting pretty annoying that almost every match I've played in a goon league has involved me rescheduling my life after my opponent shows up a week into the round when people start asking for results. Somehow this always works out so that I'm either playing on 2 hours of sleep or my wife is at work and I'm trying to juggle a crying baby and play Wizard Cardboard because I don't have a reasonable time frame to schedule my match.

Edit: Not that I'm playing this round on 2 hours of sleep/with a crying baby, just to be clear. Not complaining about my current opponent outside of being a little late posting.

Anyway, 2/0 in some horrible, grindy games.

Edit 2: Huntmaster is a messed up card.

At least I didn't dick you around.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

kizudarake posted:

At least I didn't dick you around.

Nope, I made the choice to play that match that way. I try not to play if I'm on baby duty but or if I haven't slept but that was a really bad week for me so I just played when I had time.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
I just meant I didn't go non responsive for forever. :D

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Fiend Computer is dead, press F to pay respects

Round 2 Pairings:

Jonked v. ShaneB

TheKingofSprings v. odiv

alwaysbeclosing v. Mfcrocker

Lker v. black potus

ChewyLSB v. instantrunoffvote

Aston v. Fiend Computer

PhyrexianLibrarian v. Backno

wildfire1 v. TheLawinator

Sigma-X v. eSporks

Suicidesteve v. Babylon Astronaut

Fingers McLongDong v. kizudarake

Deadline is Wednesday, June 10, at Midnight

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005
esporks holla at me brooooooo

I'm in IRC right now and am usually available after 8pm cali time.

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

Lawinator let's gaaaammmmeeee, jump on IRC

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
As an outside observer, can we see decklists now that we're out of round 1?

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
suicidesteve, when is good for you?

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Competence on the battlefield is a myth. The side which screws up next to last wins, it's as simple as that.

2-0 over wildfire, the control lives.

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

Babylon Astronaut posted:

suicidesteve, when is good for you?

Uhh, I have no idea. Probably sometime during the weekend, say after dinner time EST. I'll be dealing with a crying baby Saturday all night so Sunday, 9ish would be better. Monday or Tuesday would be best though, depending on what my wife works.

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
I'll just be getting off work sunday at 9pm est. I then have monday and tuesday off, so anywhere in there is fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
Yo, fingers, when are you off duty and free to play?

• Locked thread