Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which card do you most want to see unbanned
Sword of the Meek
Dig Through Time
Bloodbraid Elf
Molimo, Maro-Sorcerer
View Results

• Locked thread
Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
I'm in. I'll probably be running something like amulet bloom or burn. I run them a lot in paper.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Zoness posted:

im down for taking secret decks again if tkos can't get mcmagic and everblight to play in this therefore making it impossible for me to play

I tried, but it seems like mcmagic just wants to bitch out and whine about it just being shitposting.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

TheKingofSprings posted:

Got a challonge up, if you don't see your name let me know http://challonge.com/v5ne1q82

You missed me, dude. Unless I'm the bye.

Edit: oh, yeah, I didn't see the list at the bottom until now.

Anil Dikshit fucked around with this message at 17:09 on May 16, 2015

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

TheKingofSprings posted:

Looks like we'll be doing secret decklists.

Zoness will be handling decklists, please PM yours to him

When are they due?

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
Deck list pm'd to Zoness

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

TheKingofSprings posted:

Going to set a deadline for Tuesday at Midnight, please either have your matches in or report your status to me by then, if someone doesn't report I'll assume they forfeit

Waiting on:

Fiend Computer v. Wildfire

ChewyLSB v. Kizudarake

SuicideSteve v. instantrunoffvote

Gangsines v. Sigma-X

Chewylsb, I'm free tomorrow around 6 pm central, same for Tuesday. My deck's either going to run great quickly, or be hot garbage and I'll scoop quick, so the most time it could take is 45 minutes or so.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

ChewyLSB posted:

Yeah sorry I haven't really been responding, GP Vegas and business and etc. but tonight at 6 PM central should work for me. If you ping me on IRC I should notice and not forget like an idiot.

2-1 me. My deck didn't do exactly what I wanted, but i still managed to pull it off. (phrasing)

Unrelated, can someone implement atarka's command in xmage?

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

suicidesteve posted:

And again can I suggest we look at who's tried to make contact when giving out losses? It's getting pretty annoying that almost every match I've played in a goon league has involved me rescheduling my life after my opponent shows up a week into the round when people start asking for results. Somehow this always works out so that I'm either playing on 2 hours of sleep or my wife is at work and I'm trying to juggle a crying baby and play Wizard Cardboard because I don't have a reasonable time frame to schedule my match.

Edit: Not that I'm playing this round on 2 hours of sleep/with a crying baby, just to be clear. Not complaining about my current opponent outside of being a little late posting.

Anyway, 2/0 in some horrible, grindy games.

Edit 2: Huntmaster is a messed up card.

At least I didn't dick you around.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
I just meant I didn't go non responsive for forever. :D

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
Yo, fingers, when are you off duty and free to play?

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Fingers McLongDong posted:

I'll be around all day tomorrow before 5, probably drafting on modo. I might have some time from 6-9 too but not sure.

What about around 8 am?

Central time,

Anil Dikshit fucked around with this message at 09:58 on Jun 4, 2015

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Fingers McLongDong posted:

I'll try to be on irc, if we can't today then I can do it in the evening Sunday or all day Monday. I'm eastern time btw

Yeah. I'll be there in like 5 to 10 minutes

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
Agentsythe, I'm in the irc.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
TKOS lets' try sat or Sunday.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
King, sorry, I overslept. I'm getting on now.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

TheKingofSprings posted:

2-1 vs Kizudarake, man is playing against burn nerve wracking

Seconding his win. I side boarded badly, but he had fair wins.

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
Don't get too excited, guys, Backno's loving up the pairings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007
I'm gonna drop. I hosed up my mana base, and I haven't had time to play this week.

• Locked thread