Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which card do you most want to see unbanned
Sword of the Meek
Dig Through Time
Bloodbraid Elf
Molimo, Maro-Sorcerer
View Results

• Locked thread
Lker
Oct 26, 2010
I'll play it this.

I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lker
Oct 26, 2010

Babylon Astronaut posted:

I have monday and tuesday off. would like to get the game in between now and wednesday.
I am up for a game whenever today. If you want, talk to me on the goon IRC.

Lker fucked around with this message at 00:21 on May 26, 2015

Lker
Oct 26, 2010

Snacksmaniac posted:

my deck isnt loading up in xmage. Says I have 58 cards. I dont. Any ideas?

Check to see if the card you want is actually implemented in Xmage. You might have to use Cockatrice instead if that is fine with your opponent.

Lker
Oct 26, 2010
Ah, I missed you. I might be around from now-ish to 6-7PM EST. Let me know how your schedule looks like.

Lker
Oct 26, 2010
Confirming my 1-2 loss.

Lker
Oct 26, 2010

ShaneB posted:

Lker I am out of town this weekend but we should be able to get this done Tuesday or Wednesday evening.
Noted. You should be able to find me in the IRC most days though.

Lker
Oct 26, 2010
PhyrexianLibrarian, let me know through PM, this thread, or IRC what your schedule is like. Mine should be less busy after Monday EST. If I'm not on IRC, you can just tell the bot what your schedule is.

Lker
Oct 26, 2010
I am the boring guy that is acting as control by running a deck without the banned cards. In retrospect, I probably could've used DTT, and I've only seen other decks that seem to want it as well. So I haven't really felt the effects of the "unban" besides everyone wanting to dig.

Lker
Oct 26, 2010

PhyrexianLibrarian posted:

Hey I'm online now, otherwise I'll be around tomorrow and Wednesday in the evenings, just let me know when you can jump on.
I should be on Wednesday at the very least. I might be on later today (Tuesday) but no guarantees. Will keep you updated.

Lker
Oct 26, 2010
PhyrexianLibrarian, I will be on tomorrow, Wednesday after 5PM (or earlier) EST to 7PM. Let me know when you're on.

Lker
Oct 26, 2010
I took it over PhyrexianLibrarian 2-0

Lker
Oct 26, 2010
I took it over eSporks 2-1. Despite both our crappy draws in the first 2 games, I just had one of those hands in game 3.

Lker
Oct 26, 2010
Been busy as of late, but I'll try to be on IRC. Let me know in thread if you have a schedule.

Lker
Oct 26, 2010

odiv posted:

The issue I had was I blocked his pumped Inkmoth with my Birds while I had Melira in play and the Birds took no damage.
After looking it up. How Xmage handled it might've been correct. Inkmoth gains infect, but Melira prevents -1/-1 counters from being applied. I didn't know this at the time, and if so, it would mean you had the game. I would be more than willing to play out game 3. Let me know.

Lker fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Aug 3, 2015

Lker
Oct 26, 2010
I might be off and on from now to the weekend. After this weekend though, I should be more open. If you see me idle on irc, I should be up for a game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lker
Oct 26, 2010
Going to be on for tonight if you're around. PM/Irc/Post here.

• Locked thread