Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which card do you most want to see unbanned
Sword of the Meek
Dig Through Time
Bloodbraid Elf
Molimo, Maro-Sorcerer
View Results

• Locked thread
TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Competence on the battlefield is a myth. The side which screws up next to last wins, it's as simple as that.

I will play the modern, and I think I want to do some kind of sword of the meek deck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Competence on the battlefield is a myth. The side which screws up next to last wins, it's as simple as that.

I am not on the list.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Can we do this one at a decent clip? I'm leaving the country at the end of June and won't be putzing around on xmage for a month.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

TheKingofSprings posted:

TheLawinator, what times work best for you

There are tons of times tomorrow and the rest of the weekend that work. I am open for the most part besides some stuff tomorrow that will probably be early afternoon.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

2-0 over wildfire, the control lives.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

TheKingofSprings posted:

The Fiend Computer is dead. Aston absorbs his life energy to become more powerful.

After reviewing I'm awarding eSporks the win for their match.

Alwaysbeclosing v. backno

Lker v. shaneb

ChewyLSB v wildfire1

Rest of the pairings are here http://challonge.com/v5ne1q82 because I am lazy and in a tractor

End of round is :siren:NEXT THURSDAY, at Midnight:siren:

This says tonight at midnight. Steve lets play asap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

suicidesteve posted:

Well I work til midnight for the next 4 days which is kinda why I wanted to play sometime in the last week.

Edit: also technically Thursday at midnight was 14 hours ago, or 15 hours ago if we're on his time.

If this was the last round I'd play and try to get the top 8 over and done with before next Thursday, but screw it. I drop, you take the round.

• Locked thread