Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which card do you most want to see unbanned
Sword of the Meek
Dig Through Time
Bloodbraid Elf
Molimo, Maro-Sorcerer
View Results

• Locked thread
Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
I'm down. Wanted to test my janky weird modern deck, this is a good time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
I have monday and tuesday off. would like to get the game in between now and wednesday.

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
Does someone have an xmage server running? I'm ready to get it on.
edit: I'm on woogerworks server for the next hour or so as grixtronaut.

Babylon Astronaut fucked around with this message at 08:54 on May 27, 2015

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
I won in 3.

Babylon Astronaut fucked around with this message at 10:09 on May 27, 2015

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
suicidesteve, when is good for you?

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
I'll just be getting off work sunday at 9pm est. I then have monday and tuesday off, so anywhere in there is fine.

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
Monday at 11 PM sounds great. Then if things go fucky, Tuesday is still on the table but I plan on being in IRC and on the Woogerworks server at 11 EST.

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012

suicidesteve posted:

Sounds good. Post here too because there's about a 79% chance I'll forget.
I'm in woogerworks as grixtronaut.

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
Sigma-X, I will be out of town all weekend.

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
OK, I'm back. Any time before wednesday is fine.

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
Monday evening is OK.

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
cool lets do it.

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012

odiv posted:

Babylon Astronaut: When is good for you? I am free after around 8 pacific each night. If you can manage during the day I have time Wednesday and Friday. If none of that works for you I can try to schedule something earlier in the evening, but I need a bit of notice to set it up.
just got done moving, now i have the net! 8 pacific is 10 central right? that works for me tonight.

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
They will back the game up though, if you were going to stifle their fetch or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babylon Astronaut
Apr 19, 2012
my understand is: it deals damage in the form of -1/-1 counters, melira prevents them from being put on the creature.

• Locked thread