Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which card do you most want to see unbanned
Sword of the Meek
Dig Through Time
Bloodbraid Elf
Molimo, Maro-Sorcerer
View Results

• Locked thread
odiv
Jan 12, 2003

How do I get DTK into Xmage? Is this covered in the thread somewhere? The launcher says I'm up to date.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

instantrunoffvote: You ever on IRC? When is good for you?

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

odiv posted:

Hello?

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

odiv posted:

odiv posted:

Hello?

Doop de doop...

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Babylon Astronaut: When is good for you? I am free after around 8 pacific each night. If you can manage during the day I have time Wednesday and Friday. If none of that works for you I can try to schedule something earlier in the evening, but I need a bit of notice to set it up.

odiv fucked around with this message at 06:59 on Jun 23, 2015

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

That's about half an hour from now, if I haven't screwed up my time zones.

Will you be on IRC or should I just make a game on the xmage.de server?

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Do we even have set rules for the timer? I can't remember what I have it set as, but I think my default is a little extra from when everyone was getting used to XMage for the Legacy tournament.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Babylon Astronaut posted:

just got done moving, now i have the net! 8 pacific is 10 central right? that works for me tonight.

Haven't seen you around, so I think I'm going to draft. I'm free most nights and I can make tomorrow or Friday during the day work too.

edit: I won vs. Babylon Astronaut 2-0.

odiv fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Jun 24, 2015

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

PhyrexianLibrarian

You ever in IRC? When are you free?

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

PhyrexianLibrarian posted:

Hey yeah, sorry it's been holiday time up here. I'll be online Saturday during the day and Sunday evening, most likely, and I'll be in IRC whenever I'm ready to go.

I haven't been super diligent about checking, but I haven't seen you on at all yet. I idle in IRC all the time so just msg me when you're around.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Looks like I just missed you.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

What even happened? Let's just replay game 2 and if necessary 3?

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Well that's kind of bullshit. Did you want to play again? Or have you already uninstalled XMage at this point?

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Yeah, I've just been checking for you every once and awhile in IRC. No real time preferred. Off work for the next month or so.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Tonight Lker? Ping me on IRC.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

lker takes it 2-0.

Xmage is annoying. I didn't lose because of it, but it was frustrating to use.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

The issue I had was I blocked his pumped Inkmoth with my Birds while I had Melira in play and the Birds took no damage.

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Ah, I see. Because it gains infect after Melira's already on the field it doesn't "lose" it because of her? I just assumed it was an Xmage fuckup.

Nah, I was at 2 life so you probably had the game anyway.

edit:
Is there any way to see all of the current attributes of a card/creature on XMage? Because your infect creatures still said infect after Melira was out.

odiv fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Aug 3, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

odiv
Jan 12, 2003

Yeah, I had a good chuckle when someone in the main mtg thread said he didn't understand why everyone puts up with MTGO when you can just play for free!

• Locked thread