Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which card do you most want to see unbanned
Sword of the Meek
Dig Through Time
Bloodbraid Elf
Molimo, Maro-Sorcerer
View Results

• Locked thread
Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
Aston got the win with a 2-1 match.

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
ShaneB, I'll try to be flexible but I'm out of town this weekend. I can do tonight after 10pm est, and then sometime late Sunday night, or early Monday morning. If those don't work, I'm pretty available Tuesday or Wednesday evening. I'll try to be on irc so we can plan, especially if those don't work. I also have PMs.

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
ShaneB takes the match 2-0 - Esper Mentor seems pretty strong idk?? Anyway, good games.

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
Well, finally got power back. InstantRunoffVote, hit me up on PMs and we can set aside some time that works for both of us.

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005

TheKingofSprings posted:

Since we're in the third round I would like to know, are you all enjoying the tournament so far? Are you using banned cards, or have you played against them? What have your matches with banned cards been like, in your opinion? Have they been fun?
Ran a regular Abzan deck with no banned cards, and I can't say I've felt the effects. Dig seems good enough to make decks, but it never felt like it was overpowering.

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005

Jonked posted:

Well, finally got power back. InstantRunoffVote, hit me up on PMs and we can set aside some time that works for both of us.
Or IRC... or email... or just here, in this thread...

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005

Jonked posted:

Or IRC... or email... or just here, in this thread...
Okay, well, I'm working the opening shift for the entire weekend and I'm probably going to be busy anyway. I'm not going to hang around on IRC waiting for my opponent to show up. InstantRunoffVote, if you happen to read this we can still make it work, but you're going to have to contact me and set a time up.

But you probably dropped anyways.

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
Hi Chewy I am free this weekend or alternatively some time in the evening EST on Monday or Tuesday. I'm not really sure past that because the other manager has a concussion and that kinda throws poo poo out of wack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonked
Feb 15, 2005
I lost and I yield to the better player

• Locked thread