Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which card do you most want to see unbanned
Sword of the Meek
Dig Through Time
Bloodbraid Elf
Molimo, Maro-Sorcerer
View Results

• Locked thread
Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe
I'll do this, don't know if I'll play with any of the unbans though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe
I completely forgot about posting lists.

Anyone have a jund deck list with BBE handy? Never played jund but it seems fun.

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe
Neat, thanks steve.

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe

ShaneB posted:

Questioning my choice to not play any of the unbanned cards.

WHEN YOU WANT TO FIGHT BUDDY

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe

kizudarake posted:

Yo, fingers, when are you off duty and free to play?

I'll be around all day tomorrow before 5, probably drafting on modo. I might have some time from 6-9 too but not sure.

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe

kizudarake posted:

What about around 8 am?

Central time,

I'll try to be on irc, if we can't today then I can do it in the evening Sunday or all day Monday. I'm eastern time btw

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe
I took it over kizu 2-0. Jund is actually ok vs burn when your opponent either doesn't draw more than 1 land, or draws all land.

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe

eSporks posted:

I'm free almost every weeknight after 5pm and most weekends. I'm also on IRC almost 100% of the time I am home. If you have a specific time in mind let me know.

When will you be on tonight? I can hop on whenever after dinner

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe

Aston posted:

I like casting Dig Through Time.

FingersMcLongDong, I'll be around in the IRC this afternoon/evening if you want to hit me up there.

I hopped on around 9:30 est but that might've been too late. I'll be available in the late evenings the next few days, or PM me if you're getting back on tonight.

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe

Aston posted:

Yeah, I'm on GMT so the earlier you can get on the better, or we could postpone until Friday night/Saturday morning.

Are you available during the middle of the day at all? Otherwise the earliest I can probably do is like 9 pm est. Working 3rd shift Friday night so I can't do that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe

Aston posted:

I still need to play Fingers as well but scheduling is an issue. I'm around most of this weekend if that helps.

I'm going to drop, I have a weird schedule and it's been making it difficult for me to play with other people that have normal schedules. Good luck!

• Locked thread