Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which card do you most want to see unbanned
Sword of the Meek
Dig Through Time
Bloodbraid Elf
Molimo, Maro-Sorcerer
View Results

• Locked thread
black potus
Jul 13, 2006
i'm in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
when we do this sigma

black potus
Jul 13, 2006

black potus posted:

when we do this sigma

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
ok i think i can only do times this weekend then. i will be up pre 9am cali time though so if that works for you saturday lets plan for that?

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
hi i'm still here

black potus
Jul 13, 2006

Sigma-X posted:

Can we figure out something for tonight (after 8) or tommorow morning (before 9) Cali time?

Otherwise I'll drop

i cant do this morning :[

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
i can maybe do the morning, although it will be like 6am your time at the latest? i guess i might be able to do it like 8:30-9:30 am PST depending on how my morning at work goes.

e: i'll be in #mtgoon as gangsines while i can play

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
ok as far as i'm aware this morning that time still works for me, i'll post if anything changes

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
i just had a meeting dropped in my lap, so i might be on closer to 9:30

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
sigma beats me 2-0

black potus
Jul 13, 2006

Sigma-X posted:

I take it 2-0.

Game 1 I t2 my singleton scavenging ooze and beat him down. I eat some manamorphoses when he's trying to go off, although I think I hosed up the timing. He makes a fuckton of mana but can't find the grapeshot and I swing lethal next turn.

Game 2 I hit a T2 Goyf that's a 4/5 thanks to mind scour and I get an ooze again, he abrupts it, but can't find what hes looking for and clock him.

I got to cast a BBE that didn't matter though :v:

i had another DTT to shrink the goyf to 2 and try to go off so the BBE did do something!

e: or i think it would have been 3, i was going to empty my yard

black potus fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Jun 3, 2015

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
lker got me 2-0

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
i am fighting jonked, who i will lose to 0-2 as is my wont, jonked when do you want to defeat me

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
Jonked got it 2-1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
tkos drop me thank you

• Locked thread