Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fjelltorsk
Sep 2, 2011

I am having a BALL
My father used to drag me and my brother around scandinavia in an old rotten combicamper to watch rallycross and in the early mid 90s Martin Schanche was the king, so his Rs200 was my hero car. He was my hero and when i was 12 i got a ride around Vålerbanen (a rallycrosstrack in norway) with him because my father had just found out that my older brother had started smoking, and he wanted to show him that good poo poo happens to good boy and bad boys have to watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread