Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

Ferrari Testarossa because had a puzzle of it that I completed and recompleted well over 100 times just because of the grooves on the door that I loved putting together.
3rd gen eclipse just for the go-fast grooves in the door.
Mitsubishi 3000gt
My brother's black '93 fox body (Can't remember if it actually was the cobra version or not, just that it was fast and my brother was cool as poo poo while driving it.)
And while its in the 13-15 range, the first gen RX-8 was the first new car I remember wanting.

Pretty much almost every car I wanted is loving terrible in some way, but looks cool and/or sounds awesome.

Elmnt80 fucked around with this message at 05:10 on May 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread