Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
There's no need to ruin a good cocktail by drowning the liquor in corn syrup with Sprite and grenadine. Replace the Sprite with soda water and you'll still have a lightly sweet cocktail that appeals to everyone.

e: also throw some limes in there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

honda whisperer posted:

2 oz tequila
1 oz orange liqueur
1.5 oz lime juice
1.5 oz simple syurup (adjust based on how strong the simple syrup is. Mine is 1:1 sugar and water so I use .5 oz plus 1oz of water)

Shake over ice and serve in a martini glass rimmed with salt. Garnish with a lime wedge and a couple jalapeno stuffed olives.

Works great with cheap ingredients or fancy ones.

This will not be cheap-tasting enough to satisfy the OP's palette. Add some Dr. Pepper and now we're talking!

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bear Snout posted:

I like the idea of adding the tequila so its not just liquier and soda. So maybe tequila, citronage, pomegranate and lime juice over ice.

Big improvement. I'm sure your guests will appreciate a good pomegranate margarita.

• Locked thread