Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Deadpool posted:

From executive producer Greg Berlanti (“Arrow,” “The Flash,” “The Mysteries of Laura”) comes “Blindspot”: A vast international plot explodes when a beautiful Jane Doe, completely covered in mysterious, intricate tattoos, is discovered naked in Times Square with no memory of who she is or how she got there. But there’s one tattoo that is impossible to miss: the name of FBI agent Kurt Weller, emblazoned across her back. “Jane,” Agent Weller and the rest of the FBI quickly realize that each mark on her body is a crime to solve, leading them closer to the truth about her identity and the mysteries to be revealed.

They should call it Amnesia Prison Break.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Deadpool posted:

It's more like a spiritual successor to John Doe really.

I think what we're both saying is they should get Dominic Purcell.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
The Player trailer looks so utterly ridiculous, like someone said "Hey, what if we took Person of Interest but made it random instead? WE'RE BETTING ON CRIME!" :haw:

And drat, Dick Wolf is really determined to make shows about Chicago public servants. I can't wait for Chicago Barista in 2016.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

DoggPickle posted:

They're bringing back Heroes with the ONE CHARACTER that broke the show? I mean, he was everyone's favorite awesome guy, but they had to keep coming up with new and dumber ways to cripple his powers (amnesia?) because time travel > all other powers ever.

He wasn't fully in control of it and his alterations to the past had consequences, so it wasn't that bad. The one who really broke the show was Claire with her magic healing blood that could bring people back to life. Like if they used it once, why not just use it all the time?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Dexo posted:

Then that fight turned out to be a dud too, and I should have realized then that Heroes was going to do nothing but disappoint me.

Didn't Nathan die literally every season? I remember they kept bringing him back and he'd just keep dying again in some other convoluted way.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Noah Bennett was like a character from a different, better show decided to drop in on Heroes because he's cool and sneaky and can do what he wants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

MC Nietzche posted:

Best episode of Heroes was Noah/Sylar buddy cop episode. I would have watched the poo poo out of a show like that, too bad the writers felt the show was getting too good and ended that story line fast.

Remember that brief time in season 3 when Bryan Fuller came back and it got good again, and then he left and it immediately started sucking again?

• Locked thread