Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DoggPickle
Jan 16, 2004

LAFFO
That was like some kind of bizarre list of everything I have no interest in watching at all. "Chicago Barista" made me laugh!!

I also liked the Backwards Prison Break Tattoo comments, because that was the first thing I thought too, except they're doing it Blacklist style, so they can make up infinite stories, and I have NO faith in almost all writers to have an actual PLAN at this point, so screw that.

They're bringing back Heroes with the ONE CHARACTER that broke the show? I mean, he was everyone's favorite awesome guy, but they had to keep coming up with new and dumber ways to cripple his powers (amnesia?) because time travel > all other powers ever.

RIP Constantine. You should have been on Sci-Fi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread