Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

You know, Fox, there's nothing saying that you can't put one of the two live action shows on Sunday on another day so that you can put Bob's Burgers in actual prime time. But then again, we all know that Fox hates critically acclaimed shows that have a less-than-mainstream audience. This is why I don't watch network TV. I'll be shocked if it gets another season.

Meanwhile, a Seth MacFarlene protege is getting a new show, which is just as bad as Seth MacFarlene getting a new show. Hopefully it'll go the way of Dads and gently caress off after a few episodes. Get your poo poo together, guys- you knew the American Idol gravy train wasn't gonna last forever, and now that it's gone after this season, you're getting your just desserts.

get that OUT of my face fucked around with this message at 05:10 on May 14, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Speaking of ageless wonders, Harry Shearer isn't coming back to The Simpsons. Fox is waist-deep in poo poo right now.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

muscles like this? posted:

Could Fox legally do something like that though?
I'm fairly sure that South Park did this with Isaac Hayes in Chef's last episodes, so I see no reason why it would be illegal, unless it violates a contract. But even if they could do that, the voice actors won't take too kindly to it.

• Locked thread