Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm really super mad that the people behind the Minority Report show completely missed the point of Minority Report, but it looks like it could be an alright show. I'm also super mad that they told Wilmer Valderrama to talk like Fez again.

Grinder and Grandfathered look pretty good, Bordertown looks exactly like "A show about families on the US/Mexico border made by Seth McFarland" would (terrible), and I'm really hoping Scream Queens is as batshit crazy as American Horror Story, because that would be a waste of a tremendous cast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

MrFlibble posted:

There isn't a trailer for scream queens yet is there? I read the premise and at first I was like ehhh... But giving it some though a long form slasher comedy/drama could be a hell of a lot of fun. I hope its good.

It's a Ryan Murphy show, so all you need to do is watch an episode from season 1 of Glee or Nip/Tuck, and then an episode from the penultimate season of that same show. That is what you're getting in a Ryan Murphy joint.

American Horror Story subverted that because it started with the crazy pedal to the floor from day 1, but I don't expect a network show to go that far that fast.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

MrFlibble posted:

http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2015/05/20/scream-queens-looks-like-scary-movie-6-the-tv-show Scream queens trailer and an article.

I watched the trailer before reading the article so i'm fairly sure I can say that it didn't alter my opinion: Its terrible

Devin Faraci is a dumbass, and that trailer basically looks like Glee as a horror movie. It's not broad at all, it's just written as a Ryan Murphy comedy.

• Locked thread