Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The Grinder sounds like it needed someone to take them aside and explain what modern youth associate with that name.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That description for Lucifer is pretty dire.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I watched the trailer for that and it looks loving hideous.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

I'm bothered much more than I should be by Mazikeen not having a mask or a speech impediment.

Oh you mean Mazikeen aka Maze?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

J-Spot posted:

I saw an article earlier that says he's committed to The Grinder. From the sound of things the NBC show is pretty much schedule spackle that has already been filmed and he has no further contractual obligation to it.

e: Found the article.

That article also goes into the Meaghan Rath thing. She's got first position for the Fox pilot and second for the NBC one so she's more likely to do the Fox show.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Sash! posted:

Washington DC is noted for its expansive abandoned warehouse district.

:v:

To be fair, there are multiple scenes in the movie where they show real rundown areas of the town. Like near the beginning where Tom Cruise buys his future drug.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Rarity posted:

At this point the cast have recorded enough dialogue that the show can construct any script they like out of past footage

Could Fox legally do something like that though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

angerbeet posted:

I liked the Lucifer comics and I really want to like the show but it looks like Dogma ate The Dresden Files.

Neil Gaiman says he saw the pilot and while it doesn't seem like it at first they do have some comic stuff in there.

• Locked thread