Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ace of Baes
anyone here have experience working from home? my wifes current job pays about the same as good daycare costs in my area for a newborn, and i dont really trust daycare for my kid while shes that young

this is what her resume looks like (minus identifiable information)

in addition to her resume she has experience promoting bands the pnw doing informal counseling with young people wrt religion and has an ok social media presence and alot of skills cooking/baking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes

weird toppings guy posted:

you should probably activate your windows you cheap gently caress

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ace of Baes

FluffieDuckie posted:

i can't really read that well enough to give advice but i added up her years of experience and she's about my mother's age so way to go snagging a senior citizen

also: you should probably activate your windows

she's just worked multiple jobs since she was 14 lol

she got kicked out by her parents at a young age for not following jehova

----------------

Ace of Baes
she used to do competitive barrel racing in the rodeo

----------------

Ace of Baes

meteloides posted:

vet tech for someone who works with large animals

you're welcome, PM me for my paypal email.

shes not a certified vet tech, she actually is planning on getting certified soon while she goes to school

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ace of Baes
shes never had any issues getting hired but illet her know

----------------

• Locked thread