Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

The 242-page Imp Zone board games thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'm glad we have this thread to talk about a board game because it would ruin the tone of the 242-page Imp Zone board games thread.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ralp posted:

why not post a yomi tournament thread. I'm not telling you to get out of this thread I'm just saying it sounds really popular and should easily sustain a thread of its own!

Tekopo posted:

talk about yomi here cause we got kicked out of the main board james thread (:rolleyes: ralp :rolleyes:)
Two rolleyes emoticons.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

01011001 posted:

yomi is cool, who cares where the thread idea came from
Then it deserves a better thread.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

elf help book posted:

im glad you all have matching avatars
The 242-page Imp Zone board game thread.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Sirs, you can't bring your boardgames into the PlayPlace.
Back when I was in a board game club, wet played at Jack in the Box for like 5 years.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Tekopo posted:

whos wet?
Your mother, when I'm around.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

01011001 posted:

in retrospect, probably gas

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

To be fair to Tekopo, I did spray his mom with an enormous hose in a moment of crisis, so I can understand his confusion.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Is this just a repeat of that board game thread full of terrible jokes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Sir, this is a McDonald's drive through
I had an idea for a thread where it's just screenshots of Balthazar's entire monologue from Chrono Cross and then at the end a photshopped shot of Kid or someone turning to Serge and saying "Serge, this is a McDonald's drive thru" but nobody had taken shots of the whole monologue.

• Locked thread