Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiltonSlavemasta
Feb 12, 2009

And the cats in the cradle and the silver spoon
Little boy blue and the man on the moon
"When you coming home, dad?"
"I don't know when
We'll get together then son you know we'll have a good time then."

Hank Morgan posted:

I think the most overpowered character ability/augment combo I got playing this game was Internationale's remote hacking and the augment that gave you extra movement points whenever you hacked something. I was zipping across entire levels like I had wheels on.

End mission tip: bring along some armour piercing weapons.

Yeah, I gave this to Internationale and there would be turns where she just ran halfway across the map.

Though I think giving it to Nika would have ended up being even stupider.

This game is honestly AMAZING, especially for the purchase price.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiltonSlavemasta
Feb 12, 2009

And the cats in the cradle and the silver spoon
Little boy blue and the man on the moon
"When you coming home, dad?"
"I don't know when
We'll get together then son you know we'll have a good time then."

Broken Cog posted:

Edit: What's everyone's favourite agents? Internationale seems best by a mile, but I'm really liking Banks for her customized paralyzing toxin. It's invaluable on higher difficulties.

Playing without Internationale seems like a huge handicap, definitely, but Nika is just ridiculous and the mental image of a Russian girl on stimulants hotswapping between four different tasers deserves at least its own short film.

beats for junkies posted:

In that vein, what programs do people like to use for Incognita? I tried a run with Power Drip and Rapier, and I found myself in a cycle where I didn't have enough power to hack something, so I had to wait a couple turns, but those turns were enough to tick over the alarm to the next level, so Rapier cost even more to use. It's handy early on, when you're zipping around the facility hacking things left and right, though I think I would have rather had Lockpick.

I like Fusion, it's strictly better than Power Drip most of the time. I usually just stick with Lockpick and try to buy a Wrench program early on.

• Locked thread