Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Desperate Character
Apr 13, 2009

Junkenstein posted:

What's a fun starting setup to try Contingency Plan for the first time? I completed Experienced before I put the game away for a bit, probably gonna play it on that difficulty again to get myself back up to speed.

Try the new Seed/Golem programs your next run. Rush is a great starting hero as you get a free Stim I and can handle armored guards earlier on. I had her paired with Archive Prism and was able to beat Expert with just those two alone.

How does Draco's permanent neural scan work exactly? Do the security guards count as different if they are at separate companies or will they be considered the same?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread