Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Game owns. Any DLC planned?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
I remember a few months ago they were talking about adding a new corporation to the DLC.

Is that still on the table from their most recent stream?

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Gyshall posted:

Draco is a great concept, looking forward to seeing how he works.

:agreed: I love design that changes how the core gameplay is approached

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Bodies cost money, yo.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Chard posted:

I just picked this up on a whim and I'm about four missions deep on Beginner, and it's starting to get a little challenging. Mainly because I picked up this dude Derek who supposedly has some kind of teleporter beacon augment but I cannot figure the drat thing out. I placed it early on since I found the exit, and the tooltip says to activate it in the mainframe (that's Incognita view right?) but there doesn't seem to be any option, and it's grayed out in character view. I'm missing something obvious? I don't want my new agent to get killed already :saddowns:

The entire Beginner game is really just a tutorial.

Expert is a large change in difficulty.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
I never bothered to level anarchy. I thought it would just generate additional credits. Really good to know.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

oohhboy posted:

Finally finished Expert + EX. Still shaking like a leaf from the tension

Funny. This is the only game that has literally made me sweat and it is a turn based game.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

lil baby anime posted:

30something hours in and I finally beat expert ironman. Only when it unlocked two more agents at the end the game wouldn't do anything whenever I clicked on confirm. Had to alt f4 out. RIP never look back

Congratulations for beating the game.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
:eyepop: Goddamn. Six?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Hahahaha. I wonder if that is coded in.

"Jesus this guy has seen every permutation. Just give him the award."

• Locked thread